Abbey Home Improvements Ltd, Hull

Options

Comments

• Takoda
    Takoda Posts: 1,846 Forumite
    Options
    Rattled my cage? How exactly? :confused: I had quite a lot to say on the old FASCISTS FASCIST/ Abbey threads so I commented again.

Nope it would take more than you to do that. You carry on making your firm look stupid mate because that's all you're managing to do. :rolleyes:

Sad that your business is so bad that you have to bump old threads in an attempt to drum up new business. :rotfl:

Unfortunately, with the exception of the representatives of companies who have Martin's permission to post on here, most reps just manage to make themselves and their firms look bad. You go ahead. :D Be my guest.
  • MothballsWallet
    MothballsWallet Posts: 15,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Oh dear! More spelling and grammar challenged posts.

My mother-in-law can write better English than appears in those posts, and English isn't her first language.
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The amusing thing is they had quite good press in this thread, me thinks Tony may have ruined it for his company now
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    OK, so their grammar and spelling are a bit abysmal and technically it is a spamming post but wouldn't it be huge fun if Tony could provide some information about Fascia Fascia and their salesperson CINIMOD/DOMINIC !

Or perhaps Takoda is correct and the post actually is from a Fascia representative trying to slime Abbey?

Come on Tone, dish some dirt....
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • Takoda
    Takoda Posts: 1,846 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah that would be good but somehow I don't think he will.
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    "To daz,dave hope you enjoyed my commisions you obviously felt no honour or duty to pay me for work done and fitted"
    said Tony Fudgey!

A Google search finds a SINGLE match on that to this very thread, but the OP by Tony has gone. Presumably pulled for spamming. Shame as the comment was MOST INTERESTING"

Perhaps Tony Fudgey could shed some light? Come on Tone, DISH THAT DIRT!
    DISH!
    DISH!
    D-D-D-D-DISH THAT DIRT
    (add your own (c)rap music)
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello mysmellytoes or should we say hello Dominic
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    Why are you posting the same message multiple times? You have already posted this message to 2 threads and have now started another!

Your spelling has not improved much has it? This is odd, since you are now alleging to be a 50 year old "ex policeman", one would think that your command of English would be better than that of Dominic Dawson. Oh sorry, I forgot that you suffer from Dyxsillier

How are things at FASCIA FASCIA? Bad presumably, as you now seem to have time to create a new logon and revive an old posting....
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    We were having a real good laugh together about him being Cinimod/CINIMOD and suddenly all his posts disappear!

Was it something that I said?
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    SpammyTheSpammer Posts: 1,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 December 2009 at 8:57AM
    Options
    This thread is now the first that you see if you search on GOOGLE for "Abbey Home Improvements Ltd"

(bump!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure