Abbey Home Improvements Ltd, Hull

Options

Comments

• SpammyTheSpammer
    SpammyTheSpammer Posts: 1,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 April 2009 at 8:41PM
    Options
    The STIRRING SPOON (which is pretty darned big)?

Or the SUPPING WITH FASCIA FASCIA spoon? That one is VERY LONG....

teeeee heeeeeeeee
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    I got a friend (male) to contact Abbey Home Improvements Ltd about these threads this morning and was told that they were really interested and I was looking forward to a really good
    FIGHT!
    But no reply, not even a squeek from FASCIA FASCIA. It looks like I am going to have to get a BIGGER stirring spoon!

Sheesh builders eh? They start on a job and then never turn up after the first day....
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • Cinimod_2
    Cinimod_2 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Re the two accounts.

Its not that sinister, I had my first account This one, lost my login, made a new account, kept the same name so it was obvious it was the same person, then rediscovered my origanal login.

but love the way you minds work.
    Always search for the truth yourself and dont just accept what your told.
  • max2009
    max2009 Posts: 543 Forumite
    Options
    Dumb and dumber unaware that MSE logs their IP addresses with their multiple accounts.
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    Salesman at FASCIA FASCIA. So that's not an unbiased report at all is it.....

Shades of BUSTER1980 all over again here what with CIMINOD = DOMINIC
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=576347

It was started by gladiator2 and CINIMOD/Cinimod joined in by contributing a huge amount of puffery for the company, somewhat in spite of the torrent of bad reviews from ever other poster..
    gator, in particular, was very scathing, stating :-

"Fascia Fascia
    Don't use them.
    I had a few quotes and like the other person said 'not the cheapest'
    However the product did look good.
    They turned up the day before they should - I was working nights !!!
    In an un-marked van - salesman said they had own sign written vans.
    They took down my old - but servicable gutters
    And replaced them with guttters that looked lovely - BUT LEAKED
    3 phoned calls - which only 1 was returned
    A promise of a repair date - that was 2 days ago
    I'm now a very dissatisfied customer............................
    And I'm writting this as I wait for them to answer the phone of my forth call !"

Unfortunately, it looks like the thread was pulled? Can the mods shed any light on this as we are all keen to know what happened?

Annoying as we were all happy about ABBEY HOME IMPROVEMENTS LTD. UNIT D3A CHAMBERLAIN BUSINESS CENTRE, HULL, HU8 8HL who apparently have taken over the contracts of Fascia Fascia and have many happy customers.

<STIRRRRRRRING reinitiated with NEW IMPROVED SPOON>
  • fwor
    fwor Posts: 6,812 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I would guess the reason it got pulled is because otherwise anonymous comments by CINIMOD/cinimod were attributed to a named individual within Fascia Fascia.

Hopefully anyone reading this thread will realise that the only negative post on MSE to date about Abbey Home Improvements Ltd has been planted by someone who - from what he/she says in both this and the other (now deleted) thread - appears to be closely connected with Fascia Fascia.

I for one would be happier dealing with Abbey Home Improvements Ltd than with a company that stoops so low as to plant fake customer comments on public internet forums in order to discredit one of their competitors.

(Incidentally I have no connection with nor have ever had any dealings with either company).
  • Cinimod_2
    Options
    Salesman at FASCIA FASCIA. So that's not an unbiased report at all is it.....

Shades of BUSTER1980 all over again here what with CIMINOD = DOMINIC

With Dominic Being a common name that is not such a coincidence, but after a phone call to them to see if there was a dominic dawson, I found out he only started working for them in january.

My origanal post was made in 2006 long before that.

And the thread was pulled because the information you kept posting about the company Fascia Fascia was libellous and after I brought it to there attention they asked for it to be removed, unlike this thread which is the truth.

The infomation I have posted regarding Abbey is 100% truth and you can check with Hull Trading Standards who have many complaints from angry consumers who have been conned by them into thinking fascia fascia had gone out of business and signed with them instead.

Please, rather than coming to the wrong conclusion, do a bit of columbo work and ask the right people the right questions, dont listen to somebody like spammy the spammer who know nothing about either company or has even ever dealt with them.

Thanks.
  • Cinimod_2
    Options
    hollydays wrote: »
    It's spelt "dodgy",not "doggy" cinimod/CINIMOD...

Why not report it to the Police then come back and give us your findings?
    No?
    I thought not.

Hi thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake, I am slighly dyslexic so from time to time do make silly mistakes.

As for calling the police, i have already sent a written statement to Facsia Fascia for them to do with as they wish, the fraud was against them, with any luck my statement plus the statements from other people they contacted and the complaints listed with hull trading standards Abbey will soon be put out of business.
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    what silly salesperson, utterly unable to let go. No wonder no one can ever get rid of you after you knock on their doors....

Your posts have been reported and you are rumbled. Your mask slipped 3 days ago, your pants are down and are now on fire yet you still keep posting!

If the 2,200+ people who viewed the last thread were unsure, those who view this one know what is going on.

(that new stirring spoon sure does work well - thanks Pollycat!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure