Great 'Cheap Tan' Hunt

Options

Comments

• heaven_scent
    Options
    Hooray- I've been allergic to every other fake tan but I'm OK with Johnson's Holiday skin! Goes streaky if you're not careful- little and often is best!
  • starving_artist
    Options
    I am a firm believer in fake tan but I just wish they would make one which didn't wear off on my white tshirts and bed sheets!
  • astheniaxgirl
    Options
    Was just after a bit of advice. I'm naturally quite pale/fair skinned so I was basically after some advice. I'm looking for quite a idiot proof tanning lotion of some sort, one hitch though, I'm allergic to orange or orange based chemicals which means that I like to stay clear of anything with Sorbitol or Citric Acid in. Any recommendations? I have a School Ball coming up and the last thing I want is pasty legs!
  • gatita
    gatita Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have to say I am very pleased with the results from Oil Of Ulay Facial Fake Tan, I used the darker one, it mousterises well unlike many that dry your skin, colour is good and it doesn't streak..:T :T
    When man sacrifices the Love of POWER for the Power of Love, there will be peace on earth.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,103 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    gatita wrote:
    I have to say I am very pleased with the results from Oil Of Ulay Facial Fake Tan, I used the darker one, it mousterises well unlike many that dry your skin, colour is good and it doesn't streak..:T :T
    Yes, i agree, this is the best facial tanner ive tried. Ive used it a few times and am quite impressed...... well i was until i took a long hard look in the mirror and realized i had forgot to apply it to my neck too.:o
  • gatita
    Options
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Judi! You just reminded me to take a look at my own neck! crikey............. where's the tube ha ha
    When man sacrifices the Love of POWER for the Power of Love, there will be peace on earth.
  • kazzaw
    kazzaw Posts: 717 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gatita wrote:

How much did you pay for it?

I've been using Boots No 7 Naturally Sunkissed Body moisturiser on my body but don't know whether it is suitable for facial use.

If I use a different make on my face will it be a different colour?
    :j New Year, New You = 1.5lb/12lb:j
  • gatita
    Options
    Hi Kassaw, it cost about £5 at Boots........... I have tried no end of fake tan products and have found none of the ones meant for the body work well on the face as they seem very drying. Johnsons facial one is quite good, but the Oil of Ulay is much much better, I highly recommend it:o
  • dilanroj
    dilanroj Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    its not cheap, its not fake but it is pretty amazing!

Sun Love (buy on internet, by Higher Nature?) maybe also in more expensive health shops. ive got white, irish skin - NEVER go any shade of brown, but used this last year and was brown till november. its a natural tanning product - you need to use a sunscreen with it, but it works really well. slowly but lasts for ages....
  • outrageous_monkey
    Options
    can I just check, that its 'sun love'? Just tried searching for it and cant seem to find it. Is it herbal? Thanks

Julie

'Edit' Just found it. many thanks, gonna have a shop around see if its any cheaper.
    I also remember the words of my friends, but I would rather have enemies than friends like you :p

:p would like to make it known that ZubeZubes avvy is a DHN, she's not dancing :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure