RAF Waddington?

Comments

• jacand
    jacand Posts: 562 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    So glad you've got him back. Nice to see a happy ending.
  • Teahfc
    Teahfc Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not sure why i picked this thread and topic but so pleased I have.

Great news to hear and now I am 47 still rememebr how distraught I was losing my 'friend' a monkey on a zebra (dont ask :eek: )( hand knitted) that was with me for my firsdt 6 years in this world :rotfl: .
    "Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."

''Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.''
  • Brilliant news, Kaz - really glad the teddy is being re-united with his owner!
    Mortgage Free thanks to ill-health retirement
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Great news Kaz :T
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    Wow this is lovely :)

Glad you got the teddy back - hope its not traumatised by its absense.

Did you actually get it back via the help from this board, or was it more the suggestions? It's such a nice feelgood tale in current times.

Martin :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Kaz2904
    Kaz2904 Posts: 5,797 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Oh swoon! The man himself posted on my thread!

Owen was returned by an anonymous person. I don't know whether they had read this thread or not. Even so, I still feel all warm and fluffly because of the help everyone on here has given.
    We've decided not to have Owen sent through the post. I don't think my nerves could stand it. To this day my sister and I remember a house move where a tea chest full of stuff went missing. It contained her precious panda.
    Not a clue what else was in it but we remember that panda going missing! We were tiny then too (DS's age).
    Debt: 16/04/2007:TOTAL DEBT [strike]£92727.75[/strike] £49395.47:eek: :eek: :eek: £43332.28 repaid 100.77% of £43000 target.
    MFiT T2: Debt [STRIKE]£52856.59[/STRIKE] £6316.14 £46540.45 repaid 101.17% of £46000 target.
    2013 Target: completely clear my [STRIKE]£6316.14[/STRIKE] £0 mortgage debt. £6316.14 100% repaid.
  • EmmEve
    EmmEve Posts: 260 Forumite
    aww yay glad your lo and his teddy were reunited :j
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    Well whether this thread helped or not... how lovely...
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    aww great story! found the link in this weeks email ! Thank god Owen is saved!:D

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• vaio
    vaio Posts: 12,287 Forumite
    I’m surprised the RAF don’t divert a training flight past your house and drop him off for you. I’ve seen aircraft used for less important things.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure