We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 52 - Post your finds here

1…160161163165166…278

Comments

  • xdaisyx
    xdaisyx Posts: 485 Forumite
    taka wrote: »
    Thanks geordie_lass and Bellydancer! I thought that might be what happened...

    Oh... does anyone have a recommendation on a concealer I could get to cover the dark bags under my eyes? Preferably a budget (after pooey?) one as I've spent a fortune recently - though I do have ~£10+ in pts I could use if necessary. I have the bobby brown creamy concealer at the moment but its almost finished and a bit too pricy to buy myself (It was a gift).

    Thanks in advance!

    I can highly recommend this Soap & Glory one, its not cheap but imo is worth every penny
    http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=121350&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051
  • ANGEL50_2
    ANGEL50_2 Posts: 654 Forumite
    OT sorry
    incase this is any use to you ... I popped into poundstretchers ( need large holdall, but none there ) + I saw Rimmell items on a large stand .. 99p sign..

    Lippy
    Eye shadow
    Eye shadow pencil
    + something else...

    HTH
    :hello:
    Sealed Pot Challenge NO. 632.

    2011 Birthday pressies bought = loads :)
    2011 Christmas pressies bought = loads :smiley:
  • shirlgirl2004
    shirlgirl2004 Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Haven't checked if it's already been posted but washing up liquid is in stock.
  • ANGEL50_2
    ANGEL50_2 Posts: 654 Forumite
    Haven't checked if it's already been posted but washing up liquid is in stock.

    theres only 4 left
    :hello:
    Sealed Pot Challenge NO. 632.

    2011 Birthday pressies bought = loads :)
    2011 Christmas pressies bought = loads :smiley:
  • angelbob
    angelbob Posts: 551 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    taka wrote: »
    Thanks geordie_lass and Bellydancer! I thought that might be what happened...

    Oh... does anyone have a recommendation on a concealer I could get to cover the dark bags under my eyes? Preferably a budget (after pooey?) one as I've spent a fortune recently - though I do have ~£10+ in pts I could use if necessary. I have the bobby brown creamy concealer at the moment but its almost finished and a bit too pricy to buy myself (It was a gift).

    Thanks in advance!

    Hi i use the max factor concealer and find it covers well and you could use your 'pooey' voucher, sorry can't find it on .com.:rolleyes:
    Pay ALL your debt off by Xmas 2023 #59 £7008 Paid £570 Owing £6438 #1 H1 £151, #2 H2 £100, #3 O £200, #4 M £1500, #5 Z £295, #6 C1 £340, #7 L £1084, #8 N £840, #9 C2 £1930
  • Hustle
    Hustle Posts: 59 Forumite
    Hi, I have an army of black heads on my nose :(, could someone suggest a product that will clear them out please, I've tried a few products but the black heads are still there on my nose.

    TIA
  • Laundry Liquid back in stock ;)

    HTH

    VQ
  • elisamoose
    elisamoose Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    It is full price for me ?
  • sarnd
    sarnd Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Laundry Liquid back in stock ;)

    HTH

    VQ

    wohoo they have over 99 bottles of it!! Not that I actually want it lol.

    Elisamoose, you may need to cancel your health club membership and then re join if you are not getting the 1/2 price health club discount to work.
    hth
    now has her .com delivery but doesnt know where to put it :o
  • Wee_Bug
    Wee_Bug Posts: 254 Forumite
    Hustle wrote: »
    Hi, I have an army of black heads on my nose :(, could someone suggest a product that will clear them out please, I've tried a few products but the black heads are still there on my nose.

    TIA

    Hi there,

    Me too!:o I have been recently using Sanctuary Warming Microabrasion Polish. White box, edged with silver, blue writing. It was around £10 (got it with £5 skin voucher some time ago) I use it 3 times per week with a rough sponge thing (oval shape from botanics). Seems to be working so far. Do that then rinse off then some soothing night cream.

    HTH
    WBx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.