A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon All,

For the 1st time since I started paddin' I had to go looking for the thread...it's always on page 1...it must be the sunshine stopping everyone posting!!

I'll put my piccys back up again for those who missed them (I just wanna show off my beautiful babies!! :D) but I promise to scale them down this time!! :o

My pad for today is £8.03 to Barclaycard. It's annoying me knowing that there's only a balance of just under £360 left...it just won't clear quick enough! I'll get there eventually though.

Have a fab Saturday and I'll be back later x
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • mumofthreemonkies83
    Options
    £5.00 to Platinum please Terri :)

Catch you all later
    Mumof4 xxx
    03/12/2010 [STRIKE]£9,736.56[/STRIKE] :(
    15/2/2011 9878.75

• Double_Trouble
    Double_Trouble Posts: 4,375 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon All,

For the 1st time since I started paddin' I had to go looking for the thread...it's always on page 1...it must be the sunshine stopping everyone posting!!

I'll put my piccys back up again for those who missed them (I just wanna show off my beautiful babies!! :D) but I promise to scale them down this time!! :o

My pad for today is £8.03 to Barclaycard. It's annoying me knowing that there's only a balance of just under £360 left...it just won't clear quick enough! I'll get there eventually though.

Have a fab Saturday and I'll be back later x

Hi Angelic

So you don't have to search for PAD if you click on the thread tools at the top of the thread you can subscribe to the thread and then if you click on quick links at the top right of the forum you can click subscribed threads and any you have subscribed to will be there.

Well done on the Barclaycard it is coming down well.:T

DTxx
  • paybacktime2008
    paybacktime2008 Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    Back from the carboot with an ever so slightly fried head. Very hot. Got rid of a fair bit but also bought a fair bit (Oh dear) DS birthday next week and he wanted a guitar....saw one for £20 with case so thought that was a bargain. Always a sucker for a plant so bought a couple or 5.

All in all came home with £30 more than we left with even having bought the stuff and coffee/ice cream/entrance. And more importantly got rid of loads of tat!

So PAD should really be £30 shouldn't it! (to virgin)

Halifax cc statement in...sig updated.
    LBM 10/08 £12510.74/
  • LondonAndy
    LondonAndy Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    Options
    Hello Rent A Mob :hello:

Thank you SOOO MUCH for all the supportive messages ! What a great thread. I can't fail now and let myself and you guys down !!

For extra motivation, for at least the first two weeks I will post up my cig saving to PAD after each day off the weed. That will keep me focussed. After that, I may use some of the cash for a Asos.com spending spree!! In need of summer gear...

Hope everyone is OK. My dilemma today is whether to go back out in the sun (had two hours) or stay in on my fat a** and watch the FA cup and French open tennis....TV just doesn't work out in the garden...too much glare. It's a tough life eh?

£11.15 to Capital One today please Fag Ash. Thanks v much from us all for the counting duties...almost time to pass the baton!

Hello Obsidian -enjoy the thread and the PAD satisfaction.

Sarah - wicked PAD - you go lass !!
    Debt Free 25th August 2010 with PAD !!
    TARGETS : :D:D
    Save 12k in 2013: #068 : £7,305/£12,000
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    LondonAndy wrote: »
    Hope everyone is OK. My dilemma today is whether to go back out in the sun (had two hours) or stay in on my fat a** and watch the FA cup and French open tennis....TV just doesn't work out in the garden...too much glare. It's a tough life eh?

Can't you sit ouside then watch the highlights later ? :eek: :rotfl:.... I bet i know what your answer to that will be ! :rotfl:

I suppose that you can tell from that comment that i'm not a sports fan !

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • LondonAndy
    edited 30 May 2009 at 1:51PM
    Options

It's an HSBC OD so I think I just get charged a % of interest. Last month I got charged something like 32p so I'm thinking just to go for it. The CCs 0% interest BUT I've got a £3.5k Virgin on the ridiculous card balance I need to BT somewhere and Barclaycard are doing a low LOTB on transfers - tempted! I'm being chargd 34.9% interest in my Virgin CC so is it worth doing (any ANY of that makes sense!)? :rotfl::rotfl:

I would post this up on the CC forum and see what they say. Just ignore the trolls or call rent-a-mob over if they pop up. :cool:

Sounds like a good plan to me - any you can move off the Virgin elsewhere has to be a bonus as that interest rate is Huuuuge isn't it? Crikey - at least !!!!!! Turpin wore a flipping mask :rotfl::rotfl:Maybe have a crunch around with your spreadsheets. I'm too new to pretend to understand all these APRs!
  • LondonAndy
    Options
    Can't you sit ouside then watch the highlights later ? :eek: :rotfl:.... I bet i know what your answer to that will be ! :rotfl:

I suppose that you can tell from that comment that i'm not a sports fan !

terri x kiss-1.gif

LOL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh Terri, bless ya, this is why us footie blokes never understand non-footie women!!

It's actually a good plan, but there's a pub three doors down and eveytime I hear I roar I'd be dashing back in, so footie wins today !!
  • Fag_ash_lil
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon peeps ..

Another FANTASTIC PAD group total for friday ...

£1693.66

3949.gif

terri x kiss-1.gif
  • Fag_ash_lil
    First Anniversary
    Options
    LondonAndy wrote: »
    LOL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh Terri, bless ya, this is why us footie blokes never understand non-footie women!!

It's actually a good plan, but there's a pub three doors down and eveytime I hear I roar I'd be dashing back in, so footie wins today !!

Ahhhhhhhhhh typical man ..... withholding some of the " facts " ! :rotfl: .....

You never mentioned the pub !!! .....

It goes " without saying " .... it's got to be the pub then ! ;) :beer:

terri x kiss-1.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure