A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• paybacktime2008
    paybacktime2008 Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    It's an HSBC OD so I think I just get charged a % of interest. Last month I got charged something like 32p so I'm thinking just to go for it. The CCs 0% interest BUT I've got a £3.5k Virgin on the ridiculous card balance I need to BT somewhere and Barclaycard are doing a low LOTB on transfers - tempted! I'm being chargd 34.9% interest in my Virgin CC so is it worth doing (any ANY of that makes sense!)? :rotfl::rotfl:

Cant find the original post so not sure if this will help. When i did BT i used OD facility to clear credit card balance that you are transferring to so it is at 0. Otherwise if you BT to a card with a balance already on it you will be stung. Then used the balance transfer to pay back the OD and whatever other balance i was wanting to transfer....Hope that makes some sort of sense. Reminds me to sort out my BT but i want to know ive got absolute 0 before i do...no sneaky last months interest being added on.
    LBM 10/08 £12510.74/
  • Maisie_M
    Maisie_M Posts: 1,524 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi folks

what a beautiful sunny weekend. Just a quick post from me - didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I was in mega Holiday preperation mode and today have been busy in the garden then taking DS to the first of two birthday parties that he has this afternoon (he has a better social life than me :D).

£20 to PAD for me to make up for yesterday and today. Hopefully I will get on here tonight and catch up with the gossip - assuming that I don't get persuaded by the lovely day to spend the evening in the garden drinking wine with OH like last night :p

Have a good saturday all
  • cashsaver
    cashsaver Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry Claire I took them down coz the board was all stretched...I didn't realise I had to make the piccys smaller before I posted them!! :D

Smaller? Oh no:confused: I'll never find them if you post them again!!!!

Thanks ANGELIC.... look forward to it.

Pad today £10 (thanks Terri ) to Nat West cc.

Hope everyone is ok.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

claire
  • frasersmum123
    frasersmum123 Posts: 862 Forumite
    Options
    Just been to Tesco and and came in under budget by £1.78, so have put that to Capital One too.
    Moving on up :o SPC #382 ~ £40 banked
    12k in 2016 #15. £541.91/£3000
  • Twinkles08
    Twinkles08 Posts: 642 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all,beautiful day today.I can't remember if I padded yest,I don't think I did,so for yest and today my pad is £10.20.Going to go catch up on the posts after I've had a drink-gosh it's hot isn't it?Take care everyone x ps I did see angelicmarys photos the other night-your kids are gorgeous luvie!
    :female:Our 2 gorgeous little girls born 2006 and 2010
    First House Deposit - £90.00:j
    DFW Nerd Member 1143 ;)Orig debt app £12000.00 :eek:
    Total Joint Debt ( Mar 2012)£3208.25

• jo41
    jo41 Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Terri:Just wanted to thank you for all the totals, because I race through the thread as my battery doesn't last long I keep forgetting so tha_you21.gif
    Jo x
  • macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon All, hope those able to have been out enjoying the Sun!

I did a 4.5 mile run this morning, went to 2 kids parties (head-splitters), then had a lie down in the garden to chill :p

My PAD today is £134.97 to round down the Egg card total

DT, Purple is my fav. colour too. The lady at my hairdressers had hers a really dark plummy purple and it was gorge - I'd say "Go for it!!"
  • Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    DT and macgirl - have to agree that purple is my fav. colour too and I would love to have some purple highlights in the old blonde head!!! mmmmm.now you've got me thinking why not?? have to codjitat cogetate cojgitate think about that one!

Today's outlook is sunny with a little spag bol (cooked by the DD and her friend)on the side all washed down with a bottle of sparkling fruit splodge(not allowed to drink free-sad-smileys-324.gif so sad)
    PAD today is £9 to :eek:1-I really seem to not like that cc must be the 22% int charged!!!
    Have a smashing evening fellow PADmobsters
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without:cool:
  • cashless_wonder
    Options
    Hello, trapped in retail hell all day but did get to play Wii Fit for a bit - our vain effort to drag some folks in on this beautiful day. But we did raise a spot of money for our company charity, charged folks 50p a go & got £40 for out efforts not bad going !!!!!!! Two kind people even dumped a fiver each in the bucket . . . .

Anyways planning a trip to Greenwich Park tomorrow to enjoy some of the sun . . .

But my loose change PAD of £2.98 for the day goes to singing & sealed tins . . .
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    £13 to HSBC CC for me today
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income