From -£1,523.00 to +£50,000

Replies

• pink_princesspink_princess Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    :grouphug: hugs bb,i hope you are well soon.If money is a really big issue for you at the moment i can give you links to increase your tax codes etc.And loads of daily clicks for free that can bring in around £900 extra a year.
    Keep in touch
    pp;)
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • pink_princesspink_princess Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    My bank manager will not like me tomorrow:mad:
    Whilst i ve made £42 in arbs today,8 out of 10 won:rolleyes:
    So come tomorrow i ll have to reload another £400 in bf.
    Oh well,i was trying to save a k for the chelt on tues.;)
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • DireEmblemDireEmblem Forumite
    846 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    N1 with arbs...

btw you going to post items as you roll along or keep a weekly total of sorts in the form of say dongles?

i'm in the unlucky predicament that I'm waiting on funds returning from bookies/bets being canceled at BF due to waterlogged pitches...

I have ~30% of my bankroll left to play with, but wouldnt like to have all of it out there on chance I might notice something I really want to do while funds move about...

Why dont bookies use Faster Payments, then again its not in their favour to make it easy to withdraw...
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    OK, I've got something of an update.

Since starting the diary, I have had an extra income of £1048.16 from the cheque and £60.17 from MBing. Granted, this is NOT the consistancy I am looking for but the first part of this project was getting it all going. So, I am +£1,108.87 since the diary started (26/02/09).

Now, of course, this is of course a bit of a patchy update and I have DongleMouse's matched betting diary in my head as something to aim for, so expect changes real soon.
    "So, I've decided to take my work back underground... to stop it falling into the wrong hands..."
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    The next stage happens tomorrow on the bus to work in the morning - 30-40 mins studying a skill I aim to complete in a month or two.
    "So, I've decided to take my work back underground... to stop it falling into the wrong hands..."
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    NOW I am really getting into this... revising the figure feels so good :j

I will list info regarding personal goals tomorrow. I need to sleep now!
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    BTW my MB earnings since I started have now gone over £1,000.00!

And much more to come!
  • BettyboopBettyboop Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    :grouphug: hugs bb,i hope you are well soon.If money is a really big issue for you at the moment i can give you links to increase your tax codes etc.And loads of daily clicks for free that can bring in around £900 extra a year.
    Keep in touch
    pp;)

PP, that would be fantastic. Whatever links you have please send them to me. I'm still feeling wonderful today and being up all night with my 1 year old son is really making me feel like death warmed up :rolleyes:. I plan to get clicking etc right away. Thanks again.

For God knew in His great wisdom

That he couldn't be everywhere,
    So he put His little Children
    In a loving mother's care.
  • foofi22foofi22 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    U4EA wrote: »
    The next stage happens tomorrow on the bus to work in the morning - 30-40 mins studying a skill I aim to complete in a month or two.

So what is this skill then?
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    'tis a secret for the moment... for a good reason... I'll explain all later.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides