From -£1,523.00 to +£50,000

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in How much have you saved?
389 replies 45.7K views

Replies

• pink_princesspink_princess Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    Arb s are great today,iw and mc bookies have been rife.Theres that much on today that its much easier.Its a question of time really the more you look the more you find.
    Can you not drop the cheque through the night box on the way home. It would clear a day earlier,a days etc interest also.:beer:

Just doing unibet as a float booster:j
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    I can't arb at work but I will be looking at tonight's footie (is there is some!).
    "So, I've decided to take my work back underground... to stop it falling into the wrong hands..."
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    How much is Unibet worth to a MBer?
    "So, I've decided to take my work back underground... to stop it falling into the wrong hands..."
    13.6K Posts
    £20 sr.

And there is loads of matches on tonight,ice hockey as well.Its a great day for us.Just as well as my nightshifts start again tonight for the week.Then it means there is only one of us arbing so we make less.
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    It's listed as a dodgy bookie on the google ss...
    13.6K Posts
    Not had a problem with it,sbr rate it okay.
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Then I will search and destroy...
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Care to PM me some arb tips?
  • Hi U4EA!

How's it going? I'm enjoying following the thread!
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    It's going good dude. I'm not making very much money... not like the sums I need to be able to complete the challenge but that IS the challenge - seeing what more I can do. I am currently looking to realise 3 extra incomes streams but it will take some time as I have got a lot of learning to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides