COUTTS Bank - how much to be a customer?

Options

Comments

• 03scrompton
    Options
    actually no I don;t think it;s funny but come on, be serious for a minute and read some of your posts - that must even to you look like we're being wound up?

Why didn't you just tell us at the beginning what you wanted instead of hiding things - it just makes people think you;re out to waste time. We will help if you;re serious - so you are half to blame in all this.....

just draw a line under it and chill out, coutts aint that great tbh and if you can afford it then look at other choices. 1st direct is free = and better than coutts probably! they are rated one of the best banks for a reason :D
    I was not intentionally hiding anything. I just didnt want to be taken for a ride by somebody trying to rip me off that is all. It pays to be cautious nowadays. I am being deadly serious. After all of this nonsense thank you very much "Never-In-Doubt" for your advice. I will certaintly look at First Direct & I am extremely sorry if I have caused you offense in all of this.
  • 03scrompton
    Options
    Brian1966 wrote: »
    Nobody would find it funny if you are dyslexic..
    The main point is..DO NOT be confrontational if you require advice or help :D

To be fair I was not the one who started swearing am I? I would however like to put all of this behind us & try & deal with the situation in hand. Coutts & Co. Is it worth it or not? Btw are you 14 & 3/4s or are you actually older than that?
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    I was not intentionally hiding anything. I just didnt want to be taken for a ride by somebody trying to rip me off that is all. It pays to be cautious nowadays. I am being deadly serious. After all of this nonsense thank you very much "Never-In-Doubt" for your advice. I will certaintly look at First Direct & I am extremely sorry if I have caused you offense in all of this.

well spoken. seriously just chill out a bit and you can have a good laugh on this forum..... dont get too personal, lots of people buddy-up cos believe it or not we do have the same ambition - to help others!

Take care and good luck whatever you do - let us know how you get on with 1st direct if you go for this..... they also give high CC limits (I got offered almost £6.5k which was double my current highest) so if you have a high limit they should match it. :T
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    To be fair I was not the one who started swearing am I? I would however like to put all of this behind us & try & deal with the situation in hand. Coutts & Co. Is it worth it or not? Btw are you 14 & 3/4s or are you actually older than that?

LOL, brian was in NI 20 years ago - he's an old man :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• LusciousLuce
    Options
    8 out of 10 people suffer from dyslexia

Bllocsko!!!
    80% of the world is dyslexic??
    Well that would mean 80% of Coutts staff are dyslexic too - be very afraid.....
  • 03scrompton
    Options
    well spoken. seriously just chill out a bit and you can have a good laugh on this forum..... dont get too personal, lots of people buddy-up cos believe it or not we do have the same ambition - to help others!

Take care and good luck whatever you do - let us know how you get on with 1st direct if you go for this..... they also give high CC limits (I got offered almost £6.5k which was double my current highest) so if you have a high limit they should match it. :T

Cheers "Never-In-Doubt"! I am already looking at First Direct. I really did not mean to get into an argument! Honestly! (Good one though wasn't it? ;)) LOL. :rotfl: Many Thanks! 03scrompton
  • Brian1966
    Brian1966 Posts: 1,428 Forumite
    Options
    LOL, brian was in NI 20 years ago - he's an old man :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Less of the OLD :rotfl:
    I'm like a fine wine...MATURE with age :rotfl:
    Natwest gold..Limit £1750 bal £970..Vanquis Limit £3000 bal £0..Littlewoods..Limit £1200 bal 0..Additions direct..Limit £4900 bal £1356..Empire Limit £6200 bal £152..Jd williams..Limit £1100 bal £130..Simplybe..Limit £1500 bal 265,,Fashion world..Limit £1400 bal £145 Jacamo..Limit£125 bal 0
    Next..Limit £?? bal £0 Asda..limit £1250 bal £440,
  • Brian1966
    Brian1966 Posts: 1,428 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers "Never-In-Doubt"! I am already looking at First Direct. I really did not mean to get into an argument! Honestly! (Good one though wasn't it? ;)) LOL. :rotfl: Many Thanks! 03scrompton
    YAY!!!! Fight over :rotfl:
    Natwest gold..Limit £1750 bal £970..Vanquis Limit £3000 bal £0..Littlewoods..Limit £1200 bal 0..Additions direct..Limit £4900 bal £1356..Empire Limit £6200 bal £152..Jd williams..Limit £1100 bal £130..Simplybe..Limit £1500 bal 265,,Fashion world..Limit £1400 bal £145 Jacamo..Limit£125 bal 0
    Next..Limit £?? bal £0 Asda..limit £1250 bal £440,
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    Bllocsko!!!

first page here:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=percentage+ratio+of+dyslexic+people&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

says various different percentages - maybe they can;t add up :confused::confused:

• 03scrompton
    Options
    Bllocsko!!!

Was dat "Bllockso" meant to be funny? Because it was quite a good joke! I never thought of it like that! But it's true. The main board for research on Dyslexia announced that figure last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure