Options

Comments

• sarahwarren72
    Options
    We are working on Feb 9

Thankyou thats my 3rd order being sorted then well happy x x x x :beer:
  • sarahwarren72
    Options
    I see no 'Personal insults' from others in this thread. Which comment exactly is it that 'sounds just like my kids'?
    Maybe you should try restricting your comments to the subject, as per your suggestion in opening post.
    Oh, as far as the opening post is concerned, I don't think it was either sensible or helpful to say "if you want to accuse anyone of dishonesty, phone your local police station" because it could be understood as suggesting there might be some justification for that.

And who did i name in my opening post? Honestly some people have nothing else to do do they?
    I simply say as i see dont get petty with me. i have been rude to noone and come here to check progress of peoples orders and to socialize not to !!!!!. Dont bother to reply as im intrested in the food and not you. Hows that for personal? If the shoe fits n all that.
    Sorry everyone else thats here for the same reason as all other bargain hunters. Has anyone recieved their orders from 9th yet?
  • sarahwarren72
    Options
    Got to admit yes every1 is entitled to their own opinions and I wrote mine on the previous thread but I am gettin tired of all this bickerin now I don't no about anyone else?
    Please can we let people have their opinions (if they can write them without being nasty or name calling) and jus return to a kind of happy thread please. xxx

Wishfull thinking, but we can all dream of those happy days :A
  • jaytin
    jaytin Posts: 473 Forumite
    Options
    And who did i name in my opening post? Honestly some people have nothing else to do do they?
    I simply say as i see dont get petty with me. i have been rude to noone and come here to check progress of peoples orders and to socialize not to !!!!!. Dont bother to reply as im intrested in the food and not you. Hows that for personal? If the shoe fits n all that.
    Sorry everyone else thats here for the same reason as all other bargain hunters. Has anyone recieved their orders from 9th yet?

I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere, sellercheckuk got you and Sarahsaver mixed up and thought you were the same person. Well that's what I thought had happened anyway..:confused:
  • mama67
    mama67 Posts: 1,367 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got my order today. This was ordered on 7 feb.

Everything was in stock all very well packaged.

This is my 3rd order and I will be ordering again once I have more funds.
    My self & hubby; 2 sons (28 & 25). Now also a daughter (36). Eldest son has his own house with partner & her 2 children (10 & 8)
    Youngest looking to buy a house end of 2024.
    Daughter married with 3 boys (11, 8 & 4).
    My mother always served up leftovers we never knew what the original meal was. - Tracey Ulman
  • mcallister1
    mcallister1 Posts: 2,198 Forumite
    Options
    kenmoore1 wrote: »
    I wonder if this makes sense?
    AF say there have a WEEK backlog, only upto the 10th feb, this today the 19th and doen't that make it 18 days backlog or am i wrong?
    just wondered
    I think it makes it an 8 day backlog, not 18. That would be if they were doing orders from the 1st Feb
  • sarahwarren72
    Options
    mama67 wrote: »
    Got my order today. This was ordered on 7 feb.

Everything was in stock all very well packaged.

This is my 3rd order and I will be ordering again once I have more funds.

Cool thanks, ive hiden most of the crisps, ballisto bars and choc chip cookies in the bedroom away from prying eyes! Good job as my daughters boyfriends is staying with us from a month so things will stay hiden else they grow legs and walk away! those ballisto bars go down well they are so more ish, my son aged 10 was counting out pocket money to buy his own box thank goodness they all got brought!!! :eek:
  • mcallister1
    Options
    And looking at my order from the 10th it was really late at night, 1052pm :eek: so I guess they must be almost through all of the 10th.
    I really hope AF are able to get through the backlog, clear up the problematic orders and move on. I have had 4 deliveries- though one was a combi of 3 together after the big lack of stock problem- and although each of them has had a slightly different pattern of refunds etc over all I have saved a lot of money from the site.
    I can see how frustrating and annoying it must be for those who ordered in the three week backlog and also that some of the orders have been mucked up by the packing/ service at AF during the time they have been catching up/taking on new staff. I would be very annoyed if the first explanation Ihad for where my order was was through googling AF and finding this site.
    However, I think- if you could find stuff on the site to order at the moment it is probably not too much of a gamble. On the other hand, if you really need to use the money for this week's food, then it may be too much of a risk, as the last few weeks have shown.
  • sarahwarren72
    Options
    I do agree with you there but i think it is speeding up :confused: everytime i get on the computer its a family affair everyone asking whats on there before i place a whole order neighbours must think were mad when we all run around excited when a DHL lorry pulls up :rotfl:
  • opaque
    opaque Posts: 183 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've had AF on my fav's since they 'broke' on here and I've been waiting for the backlog to die down before ordering. Just popped back on after a while off (rebuilding my hard drive) and the last update on the site was the 4th of Feb!
    So I popped on here to see if I could find anything out and as the last thread was deleted I have absolutely no idea if it's even worth keeping the favourite as I can't make my own judgement on whats going on. Now Dan is on this thread but the site hasn't been updated but it used to be.
    Might just give FB a go instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport