The Thrifty Gifty Girls 2009 (Organised & Money Neutral for All Occasions) #3

Options

Comments

• RustyFlange
    Options
    PPS - I am interested in this free money :rotfl: Just need to figure out how to find more information on these bingo ports?
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    Options
    If so, how about arranging to meet there? They sell coffee
    Instant way to lure sarahf to meet you!! :rotfl::T

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• scattymam1
    scattymam1 Posts: 1,045 Forumite
    Options
    I've just joined that bingo port thing - apparently you need 16,000 to get 10.00 in amazon vouchers by playing free bingo or slots, or you can get 100 points for posting on their forums (legitimate posts) they all seem to be about bingo though which so far I know nowt about, to a max of 10 posts a day - so if you manage 10 posts a day you'd get a 10.00 voucher in 16 days! however I haven't managed a post yet - their discuss anything thread isn't included in this though. 16 days isn't bad though if you can do it.

Just don't get sucked into spending your own money unless you already play bingo online

jammy - ask rainmac about where the ideas for journal jars are - I'm sure they were somewhere in the special occasions forum before christmas. it was either her or mary43 who did them so they could give you some ideas maybe.
  • scattymam1
    Options
    p.s. can I say mARCH 6th - the way I've been posting round here lately - that should be no problem - might get there even sooner than that actually - what with valetines, mothers day, easter...

nobodies mentioned...christmas... for ages - I miss it.:rotfl:
  • jamtart6
    jamtart6 Posts: 8,302 Forumite
    Options
    scattymam1 wrote: »
    p.s. can I say mARCH 6th - the way I've been posting round here lately - that should be no problem - might get there even sooner than that actually - what with valetines, mothers day, easter...

nobodies mentioned...christmas... for ages - I miss it.:rotfl:
    Santa_Claus_Is_Coming_To_Town_large.jpg

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

• scattymam1
    Options
    :rotfl: lol :T :A :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Scattymam can i just ask can you register free or do you need to put some money in there to start with?

I noticed 8,000 points gets you a $5 gift voucher aswell ;)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • JordanShannon
    Options
    PLM - you would never be rejected not from any of us, see were the nice people :D i have to admit i was like jammy and i didn't read it until 10 mins ago:o .
    I'm going to say this next bit no matter how soppy and cheesy it sounds(which it will due to the fact that i haven't known you that long):rotfl:

Sweetie, where would i be without your laughter, you wisdom filled posts, your scrapbooking pictures, the circle journals, your crazy laugh out loud posts, your love and generosity(sp), your ramblings of day-to-day life. You are one of those people whose posts i look forward to reading...and as dumb as it sounds i always want your approval as well as everyone elses on here. I have never made friends easily so what you have said rings true to me.:o

Me and my mum are SO SO SO lucky to be here, my mum had an ectopic(sp) pregnancy and she was constantly at the doctors for 12 weeks complaining of pains, he told her it was just a heavy period!?!?!:mad: :eek: She went to the hospital and they admitted her within the hour, she had a scan it confirmed an ectopic pregancy, they did what they had to do and told her if she had left it another day she would have died! :eek: My dad got out life insurance for her as he was so sure she was going to die:eek: She had to have half a hysterectomy(sp) and i was concieved a year later and had a few scares where i could have died. When i was 4 we had a house fire, we all had fallen asleep downstairs, my mum had woken up and went to bed upstairs, it was about 3 am when me and my brother were woken up by flames and the smoke, our tv was still on and the smoke was coming from our kitchen, me and my brother woke my dad and he put us in the hall while he went to wake my mum, we had our alsation and i was worried about her. We ran out into the street there were loads of people watching, someone had called the fire brigade as they arrived minutes later. I dont remember much from then on only that we all had to go to the hospital, we all suffered from smoke inhalation, we couldn't go back home for months and the insurers wouldn't pay out as they thought the fire was started deliberately, it turned out it was a phone charger that caught fire.:eek:
    When i was 8 i was leaning over the top bunk(where i slept), i was trying to get my hamster back in its cage, i lost my grip and fell, i scraped all my back down our chest of drawers, all i could feel was burning, i couldn't move, i had to be carried downstairs, i laid there for three days before i started to move properly. It was so scary. When i was 9 that a i really could have died, i suffered from an eating disorder :o and struggled with it until i was 13. I have to say i have regained control of my life. I'm really sorry if i have depressed you all but i know that there is someone always worse off. I do worry that i'm going to die in a fire or my eating disorder will come back.
    Nurses have been doing tests on me for a few days, had bloods done, they all came back clear although i have a vitamin deficiency so having to watch what i eat.:rolleyes:

Now back onto a lighter note:rotfl: , i have a day off work, i'm going into town soon to be money neutral as i have money off vouchers in boots :D
    and i need to send letters to people.

Love and hugs to all that need them:heart:
    ..xx
    I am only me, no pretences, no second guesses.. It's the best I can do, I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you... I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you :A
  • sylphraven
    Options
    Here to give big hugs to everyone - even though we've lived through some spectacularly crud times, with scares & heartache along the way, it has made you guys the wonderful, caring, loving people you are today.

Havent been around as OH & I are having an extended valentines day :)
    He's booked a couple of days off so we can spend time together. On saturday it started with me giving OH breccy in bed, & giving him his lil pressies, a lil devil & a framed scrapbook page.

th_valentines09032.jpg th_valentines09030.jpg th_valentines09027.jpg th_lovefull.jpg
    Then we went out to buy me my pressie - a black leather biker style jacket I'd had my eye on, & have lunch out together. Everywhere was packed except Pizza Hut, if I'd known we'd end up there I would have grabbed a voucher, lol. On the way home we grabbed a few sweets so we could munch on them while watching a movie that evening.

Too full for dinner that night, but just enough room for the homemade baileys mousse with choccys I had made.
    th_valentines09039.jpg th_valentines09041.jpg
    We spent yesterday doing valentines day tasks together on WoW (I know, soooo sad, lol) & had indian take away for dinner.

OH is coming shopping with me tomorrow :eek: just hope he doesnt moan too much with me looking for bargains, may have too leave him having a slice of cake while I go look for any valentines left overs.

P.S - I say March 7th if it hasnt already gone :)
    You cant take a step forward with both feet on the ground
  • sarahf191979
    Options
    jamtart6 wrote: »
    Instant way to lure sarahf to meet you!! :rotfl::T

Who Mentioned COFFEE..........I'm on my way LOL :rotfl:
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure