£50 Benefit for ALL bills including Rent

Options

Comments

• healy
    healy Posts: 5,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Sleepy wrote: »
    She has only appealed the fact the £37,000 is not obtainable and that due to recent global Economic events it has significantly reduced this amount.

I've not heard of the diminishing capital rule, please can you let me know more details if you have them?

You still owe your Mother £37,000, global Economic events have not changed this.
  • Dave30_2
    Dave30_2 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Sleepy, you are not being helpful. You have not laid out your case clearly. You are being vague. We are not miracle workers with an answer merely signposts for you to explore. Can you answer the following:

1. Why can't your mother live with you
    2. What are your totals income / outgoings
    3. What hours are you doing to earn money?

I understand you have a DMP, but what concerns me is that you are either overstating or understating the situation and your mother is suffering. Who is communicating with your mother regarding her welfare? Please can someone post the samaritans number so sleepy can at least give it to his mum.
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dave30 wrote: »
    Please can someone post the samaritans number so sleepy can at least give it to his mum.
    Are you not able to use Google? :confused:

08457 90 90 90

Email us
    jo@samaritans.org
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • Sleepy_2
    Sleepy_2 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Options
    healy wrote: »
    You still owe your Mother £37,000, global Economic events have not changed this.

Great, another one who has skimmed through the posts. So here it is again... "Yes, I still owe my Mother the £37,000".

Global Economic Events will never ever change the fact that I owe my Mother £37,000

Global Economic Events have delayed repayment of this money.
  • KimYeovil
    KimYeovil Posts: 6,156 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    4. Are you and your girlfriend living on £50 per week?
  • healy
    healy Posts: 5,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Sleepy wrote: »
    Great, another one who has skimmed through the posts. So here it is again... "Yes, I still owe my Mother the £37,000".

Global Economic Events will never ever change the fact that I owe my Mother £37,000

Global Economic Events have delayed repayment of this money.

No, I have read every word of every post.

You did not say that in the post I quoted.

Your stroppy attitude is not doing you any favours.
  • tamsin1982
    Options
    what is your financial situation like after youve paid your bills etc?
    how much do you have for food, is there anyway you can cut back? eat beans on toast if you have to?
    would u be able to get a part time job? cleaning jobs can pay v well, i had one that was twice a week an i earnt £120 extra a month, that was a few yrs ago now so could be better money now
  • alwaysonthego_2
    Options
    Another op who has selective hearing and listens to what he wants to hear and acts like a spoilt brat challenging posts that are stating the obvious.

Op she is your mother, she gave birth to you and brought you up and lent you a huge sum of money. Please show her more respect!
  • Sleepy_2
    Options
    Dave30 wrote: »
    Sleepy, you are not being helpful. You have not laid out your case clearly. You are being vague. We are not miracle workers with an answer merely signposts for you to explore. Can you answer the following:

1. Why can't your mother live with you
    2. What are your totals income / outgoings
    3. What hours are you doing to earn money?

I understand you have a DMP, but what concerns me is that you are either overstating or understating the situation and your mother is suffering. Who is communicating with your mother regarding her welfare? Please can someone post the samaritans number so sleepy can at least give it to his mum.

I know that I am getting upset about this, but didnt realise that I was being obstructive. Sorry.

1. My Mother wouldnt live me. She hates me too much at the moment.
    2. According to the CCCS I have a "Deficit Budget" which means that I have a lot more going out each month than I do coming in.
    3. I am doing as many as hours as possible - normally around 50 to 55 each week - why do you ask?

My Mum is seeing a Councellor and taking many drugs for her Depression. It started about 10 years ago when my Dad fell ill.

Any other questions?
  • Sleepy_2
    Options
    Op she is your mother, she gave birth to you and brought you up and lent you a huge sum of money. Please show her more respect!

I honestly dont know what you mean. I have a lot of respect for my Mother.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport