Staff Discount cards - How much do you save?

Options

Comments

• jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    I get 15% disc of my companies holidays, reduced hotel rates if i ring direct, world wide travel insurance for £10 for a year, educational trips approx 1 a year depending... not bad for a travel agent...
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I get 25% off at Pizza Hut Brewers Fayre, TGI Fridays etc etc and a discount in places like Hotel Chocolat.
    I also get 50% off if I order food on my break in the branch I work in.

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • LITTLE_LISA_2
    Options
    lmao @ me

i work as a volunteer in a charity shop and listen to this i get 20% off woooooo hooooo lol
  • Shawz
    Shawz Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    We have a company website where we can log in for discounts, but.....

they can all be bettered by looking on here and a search through the web.
    Looking to raise some money ;)
  • Firefly
    Firefly Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I now want to get a job in Monsoon! :D

The best my employer can do is pay my children's school fees if I want to send them to a Steiner School - which I don't!

Oh, I get a free lunch too .... But my mum always told me there was no such thing as a free lunch. :confused:
    Do not allow the risk of failure to stop you trying!
  • youngwilly
    Options
    I work for a local council and the only 'perk' we get is that we get a parking space at work - and they want to take this away from us!!

Do you have to pay to park at your place of work? It might help me if I can work out how many employers charge.
    he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy !
  • itsarichmansworld
    Options
    I work for a mobile company get 30% off anything instore.

I get up to 50% discounts of all the mobile networks for contracts.

and I also get a free phone changed every 3 months and dont pay any line rental (Cause I'm a manager and this basically gives them the right to call me at any god awful hour!)
    Isn't the knowledge that comes from experience more valuable than the knowledge that doesn't?
  • laura1976
    Options
    youngwilly wrote:
    I work for a local council and the only 'perk' we get is that we get a parking space at work - and they want to take this away from us!!

Do you have to pay to park at your place of work? It might help me if I can work out how many employers charge.

No I work at Sainsburys and we dont pay for parking, but we've just been "politely reminded" that if we don't park right at the far end away from the store we'll all get £40 or £60 fines, even though we have staff badges on the cars. It's all very well if you finish in daylight but it's a long lonely walk to your car in the dark:eek:
    Smokefree since 27-9-2007
  • goodscams
    goodscams Posts: 257 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    what about holiday operators, thomson, Thomas cook etc any good discounts?
  • stashmycash
    Options
    Just out of interest does anyone know what perks Lidl's give their staff ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure