Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hi guys!

i just checked out the new area on clubcard where it collates all your vouchers you've had but not spent and i had £23 worth! :T

we're using ours to buy our wedding rings with next year and i can get £90 goldsmiths vouchers so i redeemed them online, thinking they would be sent in paper form like the last ones (and this is only the 2nd time ive done it) and ive totally missread it and ive redeemed them for use online at goldsmiths!! :eek::mad: i want them in paper form so i can buy them instore next year. what a numpty i am :(

So does anyone know if they'll cancel the ecoupon goldsmiths vouchers and send me them as paper form??

*goes off to have a wee cry* i dont want to lose £90 worth of vouchers as i dont really want to buy them online we want to go in and try on!

you dont get ecoupons for goldsmiths if you applied for vouchers by adding them to your basket, then you will be sent deal tokens through the post, just like all other deals. however if you want codes to use online, you have to print off an order form and send your clubcard vouchers to goldsmiths, and then then send you codes to use online

its a bit weird. you apply online to get shop vouchers. but apply via post, to get online codes lol

F
  • scottishminnie
    Options
    I ordered £300 of Goldsmiths vouchers on 20th November and decided to check the order today. As it said "not processed" I called Tesco CS to see what the problem was. The answer was they have a 3 week backlog so chances are the order won't be processed for at least another 10 days.

I'm now seriously doubting that they will arrive in time for me to use them for Christmas - I had intended to do an online Goldsmiths order but that's obviously out of the question now as they wouldn't get the vouchers in time.

It's a shambles - wonder how many other people have placed orders and are blissfully unaware they won't be getting their vouchers anytime soon?
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • flea72 wrote: »
    you dont get ecoupons for goldsmiths if you applied for vouchers by adding them to your basket, then you will be sent deal tokens through the post, just like all other deals. however if you want codes to use online, you have to print off an order form and send your clubcard vouchers to goldsmiths, and then then send you codes to use online

its a bit weird. you apply online to get shop vouchers. but apply via post, to get online codes lol

F

Thanks Flea72!!

silly me didnt even realise! all a bit new still!

thanks a lot!

db
  • Derek_Duval
    Options
    jeferey wrote: »
    I had the same problem so I got a new clubcard from T's (said I didn't have one ;) otherwise they say they will replace the 'lost' one) and changed it to that number on the clubcard website.

Thanks, will try & get a few. Silly question, but do you have to get the clubcard from customer services or at a till?
    Next year we'll be millionaires!
  • Torby
    Torby Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered £300 of Goldsmiths vouchers on 20th November and decided to check the order today. As it said "not processed" I called Tesco CS to see what the problem was. The answer was they have a 3 week backlog so chances are the order won't be processed for at least another 10 days.

I'm now seriously doubting that they will arrive in time for me to use them for Christmas - I had intended to do an online Goldsmiths order but that's obviously out of the question now as they wouldn't get the vouchers in time.

It's a shambles - wonder how many other people have placed orders and are blissfully unaware they won't be getting their vouchers anytime soon?

Think Tesco CS really have to pull the finger out on this one, they claim the process will be actioned within 5 days so they really need to get a move on...

also...the cutoff date for the last period was 28th of November...with all the new technology they're using...how long before the codes apppear "electronically" in your online cclubcard a/c...if it says it takes "up to 24hrs" to appear in the a/c ...wonder if we'll get them in time to change to 4 times insted of 3 times the amount in rewards.
    I'm now a retired teacher... hooray ...:j

Those who can do, those who can't, come to me for lessons:cool:

• flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Flea72!!

silly me didnt even realise! all a bit new still!

thanks a lot!

db

sorry, it looks like this has now changed. you do have to convert them into goldsmith deals vouchers first, even if you want to buy online. but in your case, as you want to use them on the highstreet, it makes no difference

F
  • jenny_f
    jenny_f Posts: 905 Forumite
    Options
    I've ordered Tesco deals before and always get Pizza Express vouchers. This time we're not sure what to get - want to get restaurant but not sure which. If we select Pizza Express does it have to be used at Pizza Express or can we use them at any of the other places listed?

TIA
  • vicki+1
    vicki+1 Posts: 737 Forumite
    Options

You just answered my question ordered some deals 10 days ago, not yet dispatched, so i emailed cs this morning. Automated reponse from cs saying they are busy and so cannot respons as quick as they would like. Grrrr . Not that i really need them yet, but a bird in the hand and all that.
  • babyfruitella
    Options
    jenny_f wrote: »
    I've ordered Tesco deals before and always get Pizza Express vouchers. This time we're not sure what to get - want to get restaurant but not sure which. If we select Pizza Express does it have to be used at Pizza Express or can we use them at any of the other places listed?

TIA

I'm fairly certain they're restaurant specific.
    COMP WINS FOR HUBBY & I SINCE SEPTEMBER:
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    jenny_f wrote: »

TIA

Many of the restaurants are generic - Pizza Express, Bella Italia, Prezzo etc. Some are specific - Chef & Brewer to name one.
    Check the website for the full list

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/browse.aspx?N=4294964809
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills