Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Options

Comments

• NEH
    NEH Posts: 2,464 Forumite
    Options
    With converting can you overpay? It's just some of our vouchers are awkward amounts like £3.50 and you have to do it in £2.50 amounts....Can we overpay and lose £2.00 worth of vouchers? If we go under the amount it doesn't add up again as we don't have a huge amount in the correct voucher amount iyswim?
  • Miss_Marple_2
    Options
    buglawton wrote: »
    Ah, but I am now polishing up the 'ol NECTAR CARD!
    Tesco clubcard points are still better than Sainsbury's nectar, though (providing the petrol is the same price per litre)

Sainsbury's is 1 point per litre, so is 1 per £1.1169 in my neck of the woods, and as the are only worth 0.5p, Tesco is still better at 1 point per £2.
    [STRIKE]
    DFW Nerd number 729
    [/STRIKE]
    Debt Free & Proud
  • poet123
    poet123 Posts: 24,099 Forumite
    Options
    When does the instore double up finish?
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    NEH wrote: »
    With converting can you overpay? It's just some of our vouchers are awkward amounts like £3.50 and you have to do it in £2.50 amounts....Can we overpay and lose £2.00 worth of vouchers? If we go under the amount it doesn't add up again as we don't have a huge amount in the correct voucher amount iyswim?

any surplus amount is put back into your clubcard account and will be sent with next statement.
    For example, if you want to convert £2.50 but only have £3.50 voucher, 100points (£1) will be put back into your clubcard account.
    HTH
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    poet123 wrote: »
    When does the instore double up finish?

5th December is the last date for both converting and spending your double up vouchers.
  • Long_tall_sally
    Options
    I don't shop at Tesco much anymore as I find them very expensive nowadays but have just booked a week's holiday with Coscos in Ibiza for next July for 3 adults & 2 kids using my Tesco vouchers plus paying £470 so I'm pretty happy as I haven't been abroad for years.
    Grocery aim £450pm.Spent £519 August, £584 July, £544 June, £541 May, £549 April, £517 March, £517 Feb,£555 Jan, £573 Dec, £465Nov, £561Oct, £493Sept, £426Aug,£496 Jul, £528Jun, £506May,£498April, £558 March, £500Feb, £500 Jan, £490 Dec, £555 Nov,£566 Oct, £505Sept, £450Aug, £410 July, £437 June, £491 May, £471 April, £440 March, £552Feb, £462Jan
  • on-the-count-of-three
    Options
    flea72 wrote: »
    check your spam folder. they are def emailed, even though the email says royal mail

F

Thank you so much for this.:)
    If you hadn't said something I'd probably still be waiting patiently. Finally, this afternoon, after days of 'phone calls, I have managed to get it sorted. The emails were just not coming through, even adding it to the safe list. Eventually they have given me the codes over the 'phone.

Only problem now is, the item I wanted is now OOS....:rotfl:will hang on for a few more days & see if it comes back.

Now I have £6.50 worth of points left...any good ideas on what to use them on?:D
  • DanielleNic87
    Options
    I have just changed my clubcard vouchers for Pizza Express ones and i was wondering if i could use them on Pizza Express takeaway?

Danielle

February GC £26.68/£250

• asdash
    asdash Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    I have some Tesco goldsmiths vouchers, went into the shop today but they didn't have the item I needed - am now about to order it through the website, have printed out the Tesco order form. But I can't find any mention of postage costs - will they do the free delivery to store, or do I have to pay postage.

Thanks
    Andrea
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    asdash wrote: »
    I have some Tesco goldsmiths vouchers, went into the shop today but they didn't have the item I needed - am now about to order it through the website, have printed out the Tesco order form. But I can't find any mention of postage costs - will they do the free delivery to store, or do I have to pay postage.

Thanks
    Andrea

I've just looked on the website. Delivery over £50 is free anyway. There's no mention of any postage on the Tesco form, so am guessing they are paying the postage on all tesco orders (most of which are probably over £50 anyway)
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport