Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

Options

Comments

• bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Try this one, I did it a few weeks ago and received my £1.50 coupon in the post today. Ignore the bit about the 200 points. Good luck

https://www.dolce-gusto.co.uk/UK/myd...s/default.aspx
    Thanks coupon-girl...I do remember doing this registration before( several weeks ago now , when the moc was first posted but when I just re-registered , it did not recognise my email addy but said my chosen username was already in use. Have not received anything in the post as yet, so maybe this time I will be lucky.
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    nanna38 wrote: »
    I recieved my 3.00 in the post took it to my local tescos and they took it no problems

They may have taken it but as far as I know they will not be able to get their money back on it as they are not on the stockist list! Short term gain but you may just push your branch into not taking moc's or limiting the numbers/amounts. I have two of these coupons but I think I will play the long game on this one and not submit at either of my three 'take anything' T's.... :beer:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Options
    New Coupon!!!!!

Yeo Valley Organic Smooth & Creamy Yogurts 25p, expires 31-03-09, pdf. style, print as many as you want!

http://www.yeovalleyorganic.co.uk/voucherProcess.php

(Received in an email) Fill in you name and email in the part that says "Referred by a friend! and click on the green button that says "Click here to download voucher" and it will open to print coupon.
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • bullshot
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Activia 50p moc
    http://www.danoneactivia.co.uk/ActiviaChallenge/EntryForm.aspx
    The one on the first page is for 40p,so it's definitely a different one.... I seem to remember seeing a 50p moc on here before, maybe it got missed off in the recent thread change( apologies if I'm wrong , but don't want anyone to miss it now). You can print of as many as you want of this one, only valid until the of 18/2 but better than nothing.
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    New Coupon!!!!!

Yeo Valley Organic Smooth & Creamy Yogurts 25p, expires 31-03-09, pdf. style, print as many as you want!

http://www.yeovalleyorganic.co.uk/voucherProcess.php

(Received in an email)

Have tried to download it but it says Ive already downloaded it but Im sure I havent???:confused: Has anyone else got this prob?
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• sher60
    Options
    bullshot wrote: »
    Activia 50p moc
    http://www.danoneactivia.co.uk/ActiviaChallenge/EntryForm.aspx
    The one on the first page is for 40p,so it's definitely a different one.... I seem to remember seeing a 50p moc on here before, maybe it got missed off in the recent thread change( apologies if I'm wrong , but don't want anyone to miss it now). You can print of as many as you want of this one, only valid until the of 18/2 but better than nothing.

Sorry to say it's already on the first post in-between Ryvita Limbos and Go-cat.
  • sher60
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Have tried to download it but it says Ive already downloaded it but Im sure I havent???:confused: Has anyone else got this prob?

Fill in you name and email in the part that says "Referred by a friend! and click on the green button that says "Click here to download voucher" and it will open to print coupon.
  • bullshot
    First Anniversary
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    Sorry to say it's already on the first post in-between Ryvita Limbos and Go-cat.
    Doh!!! it's been a long day...
  • sher60
    Options
    bullshot wrote: »
    Doh!!! it's been a long day...

No prob! Just keep looking for more coupons!!!
  • Honey9036
    Options
    Hi All

I've added a small item of "Coupon News" to the top of post No.1

I only mention it again here for those who no longer check the first post (because they prefer to read all posts).

Happy couponing! :j

Lori
    x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills