🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

Options

Comments

• veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Have just managed to print out the Purina Cat buy one get one free, does anyone know how much this coupon is worth? Thank you

Hi Judy, if the barcode starts with 99.. then take off the final digit (13th) and then the last three digits (10,11 and12) gives the value in pence.
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    I have just attempted to print the Yakult coupon on pigsback for the first time. I registered a while ago as had previously printed the Guiness coupon. However when I go to print the Yakult it states I have to validate my email address. I presumed I had done this when first registered and cannot seem to find out how to retify-any ideas please?

Thank you
  • twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Have just managed to print out the Purina Cat buy one get one free, does anyone know how much this coupon is worth? Thank you

It's worth £4.99
  • veggiecar
    Options
    heskpesk wrote: »
    I have just attempted to print the Yakult coupon on pigsback for the first time. I registered a while ago as had previously printed the Guiness coupon. However when I go to print the Yakult it states I have to validate my email address. I presumed I had done this when first registered and cannot seem to find out how to retify-any ideas please?

Thank you
    On Pigsback you used an email address when you registered.
    They then send an email to THAT address.
    You need to reply on the link from that address to be able to print off the coupons.
    It can be confusing, since you can log in and do other bits, without VALIDATING the account from the link.
    It is a way of ensuring that people register with a valid email address.
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • Debz66
    Debz66 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Just printed the 3 copies of the Tumble Tots 50p Cow and Gate coupon, which I have used for ages, and the barcode and pics are there, but all the words and lettering are complete rubbish, random letters and things!

Don't know if this is temporary or if they have pulled the coupon and that is their awful way of doing it, but just cost me three bits of paper and a waste of ink :mad: I'm guessing its not to do with my computer, but who knows!
    2010 Debt Mission - Clear Credit Card £193 - Gonna start small and give myself some hope of actually doing it... :rotfl:
    2010 Comping Beginner! Wins - Creme Egg Beachball :j

Love like you've never been hurt, dance like no one's looking, work like you don't have to and live like Heaven on Earth.
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Debz66 wrote: »
    Just printed the 3 copies of the Tumble Tots 50p Cow and Gate coupon, which I have used for ages, and the barcode and pics are there, but all the words and lettering are complete rubbish, random letters and things!

Don't know if this is temporary or if they have pulled the coupon and that is their awful way of doing it, but just cost me three bits of paper and a waste of ink :mad: I'm guessing its not to do with my computer, but who knows!

Have just taken a look mine looks and prints fine, I only print the second page though. Could it be something to do with your Adobe Reader programme, Ive no idea really but its just a suggestion, does it look ok on screen and then print incorrectly, perhaps this could be your printer!!
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• furrystomper
    Options
    Debz66 wrote: »

Mine will do this to, its not the coupon it self it's when coupons get built back on my printer if say im printing 5 coupons and thats the 5th one it will always look like it's wording is in another language. try printing just the one or that one first as thats what i always do now and not had a problem since. HTH
    Slimming world weight loss challenge 5st, weight loss so far 28 lb WOOOHOOO :j

:money: :money: This man is a ledgend!!! :T
  • knmnhsun
    knmnhsun Posts: 418 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    could someone tell me how to get the purina cat coupon worth £4.99 thanks
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    knmnhsun wrote: »

I received an email from petcare team where I had to click on link that says answer 2 questions and get coupon free.
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• veggiecar
    Options
    knmnhsun wrote: »
    If you read from the beginning of the thread you will probably learn much more than just this;)

but this may help from post #403
    bullshot wrote: »
    I make a point of reading every single post(I get the email alerts) and that way you do not miss out on the valuable extra info that is added by the very kind people that use this forum...so when the Purina challenge ( dog)was added, a very kind person made a post that advised to accept the challenge( don't just get the coupon) and then you would get a follow on email, which I did...that then asked me a couple of questions and supplied a link for 2 x £4.49 coupons...I did the same with the cat version, got the moc to print and then a £3 coupon together with a free sample was mailed directly to me...OK it is a little more time consuming reading all the posts( being retired , I have plenty of time) but when you are saving so much cash it is well worth the effort.I also try and find time to 'google' for moc's...I came across the Nicorette coupon by doing just that.I know I have not found loads and loads but the few I have found and posted on here means ' every little helps'....
    Happy couponning :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport