Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

Options

Comments

• nanna38
    nanna38 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    I recieved my 3.00 in the post took it to my local tescos and they took it no problems
    babyj3 wrote: »
    I have just registered for a free sample and £3 money off coupon at: http:www.purina-proplan.com/uk/sampling
    I haven't seen it before and didn't find it on first thread so hope it works wil let you all know
  • Groovygirl
    Options
    nanna38 wrote: »
    I recieved my 3.00 in the post took it to my local tescos and they took it no problems

I can't use it in my local as they don't stock it. I didn't think any supermarkets did TBH.
  • cornflower
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems printing the Dolce Gusto voucher?
    keep getting the error message

We are sorry, we encountered an error processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please come back and try again in a few minutes.
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    cornflower wrote: »

We are sorry, we encountered an error processing your request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yes, I get that message at the end of the survey every single time I have tried it...would love the coupons and would appreciate any help or advice ...have answered all the questions that many times I know them off by heart !!!
  • heatherbelle_3
    Options

I got the exact same thing 10 mins ago
    I miss using my infinite coupons at Tesco!
    2010 was the worst year ever :(
    But 2011 so far has been a lot of fun! :j

• m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    bullshot wrote: »
    Yes, I get that message at the end of the survey every single time I have tried it...would love the coupons and would appreciate any help or advice ...have answered all the questions that many times I know them off by heart !!!

You need to have had the email invite and done the survey from that otherwise No Coupon I'm afraid...... You need to have registered previously but can't remember where :confused:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am really running out of coupons....as the compeed and pedegree ones are not allowing me to print the coupons multiple times even with the different email ids....???????

Any ideas how to do it...????

Also ran out of all the newspaper coupons...
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    I am really running out of coupons....as the compeed and pedegree ones are not allowing me to print the coupons multiple times even with the different email ids....???????

Any ideas how to do it...????

Also ran out of all the newspaper coupons...
    Get another PC, use a friend's, use the one at the library, internet cafe,your mum's, your dad's,your son's, your daughter's, your dog's (oops!:p), work, college,demonstration one at PC World.........there are lots of ways:confused:
    Subscribe to PTS, go on the swaps forum, and make an offer with whatever you can trade/barter with.
    Avoid ebay unless you want to get ripped off, or can guarantee the source.
    Best of luck:beer:

.......oh and an afterthought..buy more papers next time...........you can use these to trade for other coupons
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • COUPON_GIRL
    Options

Try this one, I did it a few weeks ago and received my £1.50 coupon in the post today. Ignore the bit about the 200 points. Good luck

https://www.dolce-gusto.co.uk/UK/myd...s/default.aspx
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”:D
  • cornflower
    Options
    Many thanks COUPON GIRL :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts