Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

Options

Comments

• viperine
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    Fill in you name and email in the part that says "Referred by a friend! and click on the green button that says "Click here to download voucher" and it will open to print coupon.
    Hi, I'm really confused, just filled in the yeo valley details bit and I am unable to get the coupon!! Where am I going wrong? Help!! Thank you in advance.
    insanity is the best policy:EasterBun
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    viperine wrote: »
    Hi, I'm really confused, just filled in the yeo valley details bit and I am unable to get the coupon!! Where am I going wrong? Help!! Thank you in advance.
    You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to get the coupon - you can download it free - just google it.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options

I dont know why this happens, but I have found two ways to solve the problem: 1. Enter a different email address (this worked for me) or 2. Change your current email address slightly eg knock off a number or letter. Seems to work then.
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    Hi viperine, if neither of the above solutions helped, can you please say in what way you were unable to get it?
    eg blank screen...error message....
    the more detail you can give us ...the more chance we can help resolve the issue;)
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • kathie1101
    Options
    Morning All

I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you can help with:

There was a 20p Moc for Heinz Mums Own valid until 31st March (pdf file) and now there is a new one (again for 20p) that is valid until 31st December, but they both have different barcodes. Would it be wrong to try and use both coupons (not sure even if both would be accepted as they are for the same product anyway) or will the manufacturer have stopped paying supermarkets on the old one now that they have issued the newer one. My gut feeling is that I should only use the newer one, but thought I would check with you guys.

Also where possible (with pdf coupons) I try to get as many to a page as possible, but some of them are huge coupons (like the warburtons one). Can anyone tell me if it is ok to reduce them in size a bit? Obviously I need to still make them readable by the barcode scanners - but I'm not talking about huge reductions in size.

Many thanks for any help.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,240 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Kathie,
    In Tesco you could use either of the Mums Own coupons as they are both still in date - but not both in the same transaction as they are for the same product. Tesco allow one coupon per different product as per the coupon policy (unless you are buying the product in which case you can use more).

And with .pdf coupons I do change the size of them a little sometimes. There's usually nothing to say you can't but don't go too mad or the barcode may not scan.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kathie1101
    Options
    Thanks for the help coupon-mad, much appreciated. Re the Heinz coupon its as I thought it would be (would have been nice if you could use both though, but 1 is better than none). And thanks for the info on re-sizing - it's something I've always meant to ask, especially as I always feel a bit daft handing over those huge coupons!!
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »

And with .pdf coupons I do change the size of them a little sometimes. There's usually nothing to say you can't but don't go to mad or the barcode may not scan.

Mad does not work in T's :confused:
    Chucks a snowball at Coupon-mad:snow_grin
    :rotfl: :rotfl:

No Coupon-mad noooooooo!:eek:
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    New Coupon!!!!!

Yeo Valley Organic Smooth & Creamy Yogurts 25p, expires 31-03-09, pdf. style, print as many as you want!

http://www.yeovalleyorganic.co.uk/voucherProcess.php

(Received in an email) Fill in you name and email in the part that says "Referred by a friend! and click on the green button that says "Click here to download voucher" and it will open to print coupon.

Another email address for you if your T dont wanna accept printable coupon :-

[EMAIL="talk@yeovalleyorganic.co.uk"]talk@yeovalleyorganic.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Send them an email & tell them where your T branch is & they will investigate as to why your branch refused to accept their coupon.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• viperine
    viperine Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Hi viperine, if neither of the above solutions helped, can you please say in what way you were unable to get it?
    eg blank screen...error message....
    the more detail you can give us ...the more chance we can help resolve the issue;)
    Thank you for your help. When I first filled in my details and clicked the button to download the coupon, I just had a blank page and something popped up to say unable to open document. I do believe we have adobe reader(yes I've just checked)and also something called acrobat.com. Now when Re-do my details it just says that I have already downloaded it!!! Grrrrr!! thank you for helping me.
    insanity is the best policy:EasterBun
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport