Unenforceable Credit Agreements

Options

Comments

• PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cashpig74 wrote: »
    """A contract is a contract however you look at it. If you are nieave enough not to make sure your part of the contract is watertight. Then more fool you if you are later in a position to regret it."""

*Claps slowly and loudly* - *stands and bows*
    What goes around comes around sir, you will get shat on one day and it might make you gather your thoughts and methods and may help you revise your modus operandi in life.

Good luck

Proliant.
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • Cashpig74
    Cashpig74 Posts: 284 Forumite
    Options
    We all get shat on and we all have success. how you choose to see it is entirelty up to you. i do not belive in karma or these other old wives tales that you quote.

they are for the weak and easily led - such as yourself.

if you show me a millionaire - i'll show you someone he's screwed along the way to get there.
  • PROLIANT
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i do not belive in karma or these other old wives tales that you quote.

I was thinking more the laws of physics - Albert Einstein’s probability theory, having strong moral stances in life helps you developed and become a better person.
    they are for the weak and easily led - such as yourself.

In your opinion, however I am certainly not weak although like every other human being on this planet I have weaknesses - as do you.
    I am not easily led; if I followed the lead of some of the @rseholes that I have encountered during my life I would be a much nastier, deceptive and dishonest person.
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • june.gibbs
    Options
    Just been offered this service for £640 flat fee. However, my cards were started AFTER April 2007. The agent I spoke to on the phone never mentioned the 2007 date. I would have difficulty finding the £640 but am not sure if this is a scam and that I may lose the money.
  • PROLIANT
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    june.gibbs wrote: »
    Just been offered this service for £640 flat fee. However, my cards were started AFTER April 2007. The agent I spoke to on the phone never mentioned the 2007 date. I would have difficulty finding the £640 but am not sure if this is a scam and that I may lose the money.
    Waste of money, just pay it towards your card debt. ;)
  • june.gibbs
    Options
    Just been offered this service for £640 flat fee. The agent never mentioned the April 2007 date and my cards were started AFTER this date. Finding the £640 would be a hardship for me and I am worried about it being a scam and losing the money I can ill afford.
  • june.gibbs
    Options
    Hi PROLIANT. Do you have first hand knowledge of this system?
  • PROLIANT
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    june.gibbs wrote: »
    Hi PROLIANT. Do you have first hand knowledge of this system?
    No, I do not use such systems I am afraid, however the only advice I can offer you is that if you are in financial difficulty then have a look on the debtfreewannabe board on MSE, you will gain more "constructive" assistance over there.
  • jonnyb
    jonnyb Posts: 599 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I understand about cifas, but what is a "hidden" cifas record ? Hidden from which people / organisations ?

If UK26 wins, don't you think lenders will take a much tougher stance, so people will find it harder to get any credit ?

My opinion has always been that a dispute over data lies with the lender, not the CRA. The CRA does not have the power to change any of the data. If the notice of correction has not helped then what else can they do?

I noticed UK26 cited 5 different credit records in his claim; If I were a lender then I could understand 1 or maybe 2 disputes, but 5 ?

I'll watch the outcome with interest now that I know about it - thanks for highlighting the issue.
    Karma is a wonderful thing. ;)
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    Another thread made to create argument. Nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure