Options

Comments

• get_me_debt_free
    Options
    yes massive log fire... cosy in winter
    BR on 21st December 2009.. life begins!
  • get_me_debt_free
    Options
    We cant beleive it,, Powys have shut all schools and there is !!!!!! all snow here at the moment!
    I have spent today!!!!
    Hair Cut £18
    Clothes for me £80
    Dog food £17
    Derv £40
    Havent bought myself any new clothes for a long time but still felt guilty buying them!! but the holes in the bums of my jeans were getting bigger!!!
    off to Yoga tonight another £4 owe a friend £10 and £20 for speed dating!!
    I am going SPEED dating!!! on the 12th!!
  • mum2one
    mum2one Posts: 16,279 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    yes massive log fire... cosy in winter

I'm moveing in, I love log fires xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • mum2one
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Gd for you, sounds like u deserve a treat, new clothes, and speed dateing..........maybe new man on the horizon.......I want full details of the speed dateing, gd for you xx
  • get_me_debt_free
    Options
    Oh dear... well i havent got a job now..
    What am i to do now, Income support is 60.50 a week!! I lose working tax credit of £90 a week.!! I will get Council tax benifit, but as i have a mortgage i cant get help will that for 13 weeks.
    Applied for a caring job today so fingers crossed..
  • mum2one
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Oh dear... well i havent got a job now..
    What am i to do now, Income support is 60.50 a week!! I lose working tax credit of £90 a week.!! I will get Council tax benifit, but as i have a mortgage i cant get help will that for 13 weeks.
    Applied for a caring job today so fingers crossed..

So sorry about the job, yep Income support isn't the best of money, have you gone onto entitledto.com (or .co.uk always get them muddled up), would the child tax credit increase?

Good luck with the caring job, really hope that works out, have u got any redundancy pay to come, that might help with the mortgage.

U take care, if theres anything I can do just shout xx
  • get_me_debt_free
    Options
    mum2one wrote: »
    So sorry about the job, yep Income support isn't the best of money, have you gone onto entitledto.com (or .co.uk always get them muddled up), would the child tax credit increase?

Good luck with the caring job, really hope that works out, have u got any redundancy pay to come, that might help with the mortgage.

U take care, if theres anything I can do just shout xx

Thanks no Redundancy pay company has just gone pop.
    Really hoping to get the job as it will be better than claiming benifits its just a pain and i worry like heck,
    I did entiltle to and that says imentitled to £274 a week but not sure what for I have my interview on Wednesday.
  • mum2one
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Good luck is ur interview wed for the car job, or the job centre? if its the job centre, its ideal to take as much documentation with you that you can.
    have you got hold of Tax credits - your change of circumstances, they may be able to adjust your money for the better? x
  • get_me_debt_free
    Options
    I rang them yesterday and i will lose £90 a week as I am no longer in work! but there is a 4 week run on,
    Interview is the job centre, I just dont know how much they are going to give me till then. I am going to ring the care job monday to see what they got for me if anything!
    Thanks for your help, How is everything with you?
  • mum2one
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Sorry if this sounds cheeky, but if your a single parent like me, Is £60.50, child tax credit is about £40 pw, then £20 cb, your get ur council tax benefit pd, (applied for seperately), then 13 weeks 4 mortgage, or as I keep trying to do find a sugar daddy..........but thats not working either!!!

Everything ok for once, which makes a change, thou 2mor taking dd and her friend 2 c Nims Island (on £1, kids film), then Mcdonalds 4 dinner, so may be grey, nearly bald and a nervous wreck!

u take care, if theres anything I can help with or u need a friend to moan at, just shout or pm me. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport