We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The 'I want it NOW!!' debt/savings thread Part 2

Options

Comments

• jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    oh yukki maybe it is just a bad day!

I will leave woolworths how it is then and withdraw as soon as i get to £10 each time!!

I am still writting and saving dooyoo reviews!
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • jenjade
    Options
    is anyone watching channel 4? eeekk
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • Nichelette
    Nichelette Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't think there are that many people on dooyoo at the moment, but there seem to be loads of people writing ridiculously short reviews. I'm talking 250 words or less. It annoys me, but I've recently figured I may as well jump on the bandwagon and make mine shorter. I'm still aiming for at least 500 words, though I do feel a bit like I'm letting myself down when I post them lol.
    Finally bought a home
    Starting mortgage £289,500 31.01.19 - Current outstanding £207,243.66
    Overpayments since 27.03.19: £46,161.46
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Just checked Quidco to make sure the scatchcard thingy had tracked etc (it has) and forgot i have £70 to come from my car insurance and £9.80 from a BHS purchase as well as £2 from GoCompare... RESULT! So that's £81.80 I've got yet to come in the next couple of months - well there is most of the cot attachement for my iCandy! WEEEEEEEEEE Happy me!
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • Nichelette
    Options
    I'm not, but I might stay up and watch the foo fighters on 4. I so wanted to see that gig but there is no way I could afford £50 for a ticket :(.
    Finally bought a home
  • Nichelette
    Options
    There's nothing better than forgotten money :).
    Finally bought a home
  • jenjade
    Options
    i love finding money i have forgotten about shae it doesn't happen more often!!

Yeah i now have 6 reviews saved!
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Being as I am now very close to 6000 points - how many do you post a day normally? Just 2?
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • jenjade
    Options
    i post 2 or 3 but i do have periord where i can;t be bothered to write so just rate!

hehe my dog looks odd i cut his hair while he was sleeping but he didn;t roll over so i have cut one side!! lol hope he sleeps on the other side tomorrow night!
  • lilmissmup
    lilmissmup Posts: 6,884 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all,

Sorry disappeared to watch CBB last night, felt so sorry for Verne, couldn't even carry his bag!

I meant to say i heard back from New Look yesterday, got an automated email saying my items were being posted that day......so a week after ordering when delivery was guaranteed by 31st.....and another email saying they will refund my delivery charge of £3.50 once i confirm the items received so at least i get that back!
    Now a SAHM trying to earn some spare pennies each month
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family