We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The 'I want it NOW!!' debt/savings thread Part 2

Options

Comments

• yukkibear
    yukkibear Posts: 5,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been listing cd's on play and taking advantage of their 10 free fee listings in jan.

Need to generate some money for these challenges
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    Options
    What you all doing this evening? Watching BB?

I am dooyoo ing
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • Nichelette
    Nichelette Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening everyone, I gave up on BB after the second one. Then it was novel but I think it's annoying now. I should write at least one dooyoo review today. £25.01 changed to payable on topcashback earlier so I've withdrawn that. I've already made about £40 in free money this year which is quite good lol.
    Finally bought a home
    Starting mortgage £289,500 31.01.19 - Current outstanding £207,243.66
    Overpayments since 27.03.19: £46,161.46
  • yukkibear
    Options
    Would you believe woolworths got me for multiple accounts when I was trying to deposit and play bingo????? OH well over to TAB for me.

Be careful with different accounts peeps
  • moneymabel
    moneymabel Posts: 7,910 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!! shame i need to go to bed now as i feel rough lol Still managed to do my scratchcards which is what i was most concerned about (how sad) and my ebay auction for jens challenge ends tomorrow (on 99p though..better get some last minute bids)
    Withdrew tenner from scratchcard and £20 quidco payment both in OH's name so towards garden fund -it's back up to £60 now-not bad!
    Right i'm off to bed-catch up tomorrow hope you have all had a good day :-)
  • jenjade
    Options
    Well i ordered £50 from dooyoo so i ma back down to 6,305 !! i am going to write down when i cashed out so i can see how long it takes me to get £50

Does anyone know how much they make on there a week?
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • Nichelette
    Nichelette Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    That's a bit rubbish Yukki, I'm careful in so much as I use other family members details and get them to send me the cash via internet banking lol.

I hope you feel better soon mm. With dooyoo I tend to assume that I'll make about £1 a review with the points for writing it & 30 or so views. I guess that would equate to about £14 a week for two reviews per day.
    Finally bought a home
    Starting mortgage £289,500 31.01.19 - Current outstanding £207,243.66
    Overpayments since 27.03.19: £46,161.46
  • jenjade
    Options
    yukki- What a bummer about the woolworths i am a bit worried about my woolworhts one i want to close it and open a different one but i don't want to mess with it incase i get caught.

Written 3 reviews and saved now!
  • jenjade
    Options
    I am cutting the dogs hair as he sleeps i though dogs were light sleepers!!! ha ha mines not!
  • yukkibear
    Options
    Jen that's where I got caught. I played all my money in woolworths (thankfully) and then tried to open another but it wouldn;t let me deposit and it was because they caught me.
    Doing TAB now and managed to deposit and withdraw ok or so it says.

Not having much money luck so far this year, hope it's not a sign of things to come. I am trying to withdraw from a betting site but it wont let me withdraw to the card I depositied eith for some reason. Aaarggh lol, better work tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport