🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The 'I want it NOW!!' debt/savings thread Part 2

Options

Comments

• moneymabel
    moneymabel Posts: 7,910 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi all my Internet is not working so I can only get on 3g on my iPhone v slow and keeps losing signal. Hope will be sorted tomorrow. And I've got a cold :-(
  • yukkibear
    yukkibear Posts: 5,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh no MM I hope it doesn;t turn into flu.
  • yukkibear
    Options
    Oh is anyone having any trouble getting into hotmail tonight?
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    Options
    mine is playing up too i have 9 emails but it won't show me them!
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • yukkibear
    Options
    good I haven;t been naughty on hotmail tonight then as well as bingo. I emailed them but can't access my emails to see if they replied lol.

Really need to get some bits uploaded to turbo lister for the weekend.
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    jenjade wrote: »
    the other thing is walk around the shop with it. The damm £400 granco travel system i had was a nightmare the brake was a bar along the bottem by your feet and if i was walking fast i would always stand on it and then the pram would stop and i would walk into it. Used to drive me insane! A lot read reviews about it and see what other people though were good and bad points!

I've been reading reviews about it and one point is it's heavy (it is - but it can be extended to a 2 seater if you have a second child so needs to be sturdy) - not a huge problem, neither DH nor I are short or unable to lift stuff so not a massive problem I think...
    Another is that certainly earlier models seem to have set of shop alarm systems - embaressing but alledgedly resolved?
    And finally I think some complaints about it tipping over, but I think they were from 18-24 months ago? So will have a good play with it before we buy it, going up and down curbs etc to make sure it's safe...
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • jenjade
    Options
    Sound good to me Mrstine. The only problem lifting a heavy pram might be for the first few weeks after having the baby when you body is not very strong. Well done for researching it though. Have you compared prices online to see where it is the cheapest?
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • yukkibear
    Options
    I loved choosing my pushchair but I honestly think whatever you choose you will find a fault with it after a while.
  • jenjade
    Options
    yes yukki you are spot on i had 4 pushchairs/ prams over dd's childhood and found a problem with all of them mostly small problems and the problem changed depending on the age of the child!
  • jenjade
    Options
    I haev written 2 review and saved on word tonight
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport