PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square To Give Your Share 2009!

Comments

• shazrobo
    shazrobo Posts: 3,313 Forumite
    afternoon all, not much knitting getting done here at the moment, trying to keep the kids occupied and stop them from arguing, luckily one of them goes to youth club saturday afternoon, so the peace will be good, and i can finish the vent hat i started last night, also started another dinosaur for loving hands. one day next week, i AM going to get round to sewing up the toys i finished knitting weeks ago.
    enjoy the sun everyone

shaz x
    enjoy life, we only get one chance at it:)
  • shazrobo
    prfungi wrote: »
    Good morning all!
    I hope all is well with everyone on this beautiful day (again!!):j

I've had a lazy morning, knitted another little hat, just eaten "brunch" so I'd better get going and do some chores as I have to visit Mum later and then bake a cake :eek: for tomorrow.

:odecided I need just one more coffee first. :rotfl:

luv
    Pam
    what cake are you going to make pam?. and can you save me a slice please, pretty please lol

shaz x
  • shezmit
    shezmit Posts: 781 Forumite
    the weather is beautiful so i am going to do some knitting while the kids are playing in the sun,

shelley
    Knitting for premature babies and babies that are born to soon :T
    TOTAL: 4 SANDS BLANKET, 18 CROCHETED BLANKETS, 4 GOWNS, 2 SLEEPING BAG (PRIVATE REQUEST), 1 BIB, 8 BOOBS, 3 CARDIES, 9 VENTS, 3 KNITTED BLANKETS, 1 PAIR OF BOOTIES, 1 HAT,
  • prfungi
    prfungi Posts: 539 Forumite
    shazrobo wrote: »
    what cake are you going to make pam?. and can you save me a slice please, pretty please lol

shaz x

Hi Shaz!
    not sure which cake - depends what falls out of the cupboard! Mums favourite is chocolate, mine's lemon. would save you some but Pamspal and her DH have dibs on whats left after Mums visit.

luv
    Pam
    :smileyhea
    Pam.:hello:
  • psso
    psso Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Hi Shaz!
    not sure which cake - depends what falls out of the cupboard! Mums favourite is chocolate, mine's lemon. would save you some but Pamspal and her DH have dibs on whats left after Mums visit.

luv
    Pam

A bit of lemon cake for me please:j ..............I don`t like chocolate ( I
    know, I know, my kids think I`m weird or an alien from another planet ) Mind you if you touch my Maltesers or Crunchie I`ll cut your fingers off !! Lol.

Elaine.x.
    Ooh - forgot about the Bounty - that`s about the only choccy things I can eat............Mars bars etc yuk, yuk.
    Fully paid up member of S.A.B.L.E.
    Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy :D

Charity knitting 2015
  • Tight_as_3
    Tight_as_3 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Oh lemon cake for me to Elaine with that nice sugar lemony topping and by the way keep your hands off my bounty bar if you know what's good for you :0)
  • dpixie
    dpixie Posts: 315 Forumite
    hi there all - jsut back from france and it has taken me all day to catch up with what has been happening in the two weeks that i have been away.

the weather was great and the work was never ending - as a result the knitting didn't get done. however, i am back and have decided that i am going to go and sit in the garden and knit for a little while.

shelly - i will send you a parcel when i have completed a few more Aaron squares and a few more buntings. (by the way, i know that i am going to have to go back to france in a week to oversee some of the work that is being done, and i have made sure that i have sufficient stocks to last a week - smart dont ya think?)

have a lovely evening all - only 6 more minutes until i can officially have a glass of wine!!!

dpixie
    1 oxfam jumper, 19 hexagon jumpers and 1 beanie!
    :)
  • prfungi
    prfungi Posts: 539 Forumite
    dpixie wrote: »
    have a lovely evening all - only 6 more minutes until i can officially have a glass of wine!!!

dpixie

Welcome back dpixie. you should now have a glass of wine in hand:T:beer:
    will you be working when you go over next week or lazing in the sun (hopefully)?

luv
    Pam
    Pam.:hello:
  • shazrobo
    Hi Shaz!

luv
    Pam
    as its mothers day tommorrow you should make a chocolate cake, which is also my fav, yum yum

shaz x
  • sylviaD
    sylviaD Posts: 62 Forumite
    how many boobs do you have now shelley ( strange question,but you know what i mean!)
    i have just finished my first 2 which i will send if you let me have address.
    will you let us know when you have the 150?:j
    sylvia:A
    charity knitting 2010
    i adult hat ,1 baby hat,8 squares r/w/b
    1 6in square,1 12in square (for DO):j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts