Poor service at Pizza Hut

Options
124»

Comments

• jax_bargains
    jax_bargains Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lost track of how many times I've not been happy with the food/service at Pizza Hut. Only eat there because my strange friends seem to think it's food. Once they gave me a pizza with no cheese. Tried to cover it up with lots of topping, but the taste was horrible. When I asked they admitted they ran out of cheese but didn't tell me, just made the pizza without cheese hoping I wouldn't notice! Another time tried to charge me full price for a pizza on offer because they had mistakenly given me the wrong size and that size was not on offer - but it wasn't the size I ordered. and as I had already eaten it they would not allow me to leave the restauant without paying the extra = embarrasing!
    Just don't bother - boycott PH!!! :T
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't think they are cheap to be honest. I go elsewhere now as I don't even think the food is nice anymore.
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • saintjammyswine
    saintjammyswine Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    Options
    Laz123 wrote: »
    Vote with your feet, I have. Go somewhere else.

Tried voting with my feet. Hard to hold the pencil but got the X in the right place eventually.......Zing:D
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,831 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How old does a thread have to be before it is closed/drops off the radar, this one started in 2008:eek:
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • Patronus
    Patronus Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I love our local Pizza Hut. Food is always great and staff are fantastic. :j
    ~
    Heaven's heard me calling. The stars have all aligned.
  • srbuck
    srbuck Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Pizza Hut say they invite customer feedback on their website, so I took the time to fill in the form, compose a message and send it, but just got the response below. Tried 4 times altogether...

They are obviously not interested in feedback - it's a real kick in the teeth to their customers to ask for comments, then just to have them thrown back at you!

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:42 AM

Subject: Undeliverable: [Pizza Hut] Customer Service - general enquiry

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I imagine its just an IT error. I doubt it reflects the companies thinking towards the feelings of its customers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure