Poor service at Pizza Hut

Options

Comments

• squidge60
    squidge60 Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No but I mean in general, you said ''i have lost count of how many people whinge about them.dirty cutlery,booked party to wait 25/30 mins'' and I said those people should complain. :-)
    oh right :D my oh rang them and they said they would look into it blah blah and then we got a voucher in the post from them,funny thing is though the next time we went (to use the voucher) and things still hadnt improved.! what do you do ,seems like a vicious circle.:rotfl:
  • markelock
    markelock Posts: 1,735 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    don't eat at Pizza Hut?

and name and shame the specific branch, to allow others to make informed decisions as to whether they should give their local place a miss.

the thought of going there is depressing, with the above posts reminding me as to why I don't bother anymore.
    Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?
  • laalaa
    laalaa Posts: 207 Forumite
    Options
    Im not sure of the actual wording of the alfredo pasta (this was the one you ordered, yes?) but i do know the roasted vegetables are an add on which need to be asked for. I work for pizza hut and we usually offer it three ways. 1. Plain 2. Roasted Veg 3. Roasted Veg and Chicken.

The chilli and sundried tomato it mentions in the description is in the white sauce.

The picture on the menu is of the Roasted Veg Alfredo, which has tomato's, mixed peppers and red onion added to it.

When you complain in a Pizza Hut restaurant and have either money or the item taken off your bill, we usually ask for name and address details on the back. This is for audit purposes. Our discounts are regularly audited to make sure that noone is on the fiddle, ie the complaints are genuine and we are not justing knocking money off our friends or relatives bills.

The receipts are filed away, but the information is never passed on to a third party.

If I can help, please let me know.

Did you receive a discount in the store?

I think perhaps some people complain just to get goodwill gestures, im not saying u are definately doing this, but u need to look at your reasons for complaining and what u are looking for
  • JohalaReewi
    JohalaReewi Posts: 2,614 Forumite
    Options
    Our Pizza Hut are famous for messing up and not charging if they make a mistake. Great place to go for a cheap meal if you don't mind. The place is nearly always packed out. Not the place to take someone if you want to impress them though.
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    i remember serving a customer once who complained that he only got x amount of chips when the foto on the menu had xx amount of chips. the difference was 3 chips. the dude was deadly serious aswell.
  • Plushchris
    Plushchris Posts: 3,592 Forumite
    Options
    Not the place to take someone if you want to impress them though.

Is any Pizza Hut?
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • oldagetraveller
    Options
    Nothing specific or really relevant to add, but I'm astonished and puzzled at the number of people who go wild over circular cheese on toast with a few scraps thrown on top and pay a large premium for it?!
  • Andy_reid
    Options
    After waiting for over an hour after ordering online I called the branch (cheltenham rd, Bristol). I was then told that the order had been shown as collection not delivery as requested. They then told me that I would have to wait a further 20 min for my food. 45 mins later a cold order was delivered with half the order missing.
  • Laz123
    Laz123 Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Vote with your feet, I have. Go somewhere else.
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have been to Pizza hut a few times and only had one issue, We ordered our pizzas and 20 mins later was told it was out of stock (cheese crust i think it was) the manager came and said they were very sorry and we could have a bowl each for free salad and a free drink and when the bill arrived they also gave us 50% discount. I never asked for the 50% discount and to be honest we were not in a rush and we enjoyed the 2 hour stay there has there was a group of us. We go back to that branch often knowing if there is any issue (not been again) we will get looked after.
    Jan Wins: .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport