Poor service at Pizza Hut

Options

Comments

• alison999
    alison999 Posts: 1,769 Forumite
    Options
    What did you actually expect after you wrote to them?

Are you just after freebies because if you hate ph that much why would you wanna go back anyway?
  • tabskitten
    tabskitten Posts: 1,329 Forumite
    Options
    Cheap food, cheap service- you pay for what you get so if you want to get something worthwhile why the hell are you going to Pizza Hut in the first place you silly little princess!!!
    :silenced:
    I think tabskitten is a crying, walking, sleeping, talking, living troll :cool:
  • eranou
    eranou Posts: 377 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry for the delay, I did post a reply but it logged me out and didn't send! Grr!

Ok, firstly, the letter I sent was very polite, to the point and not sarcastic.

The complaint was made for a number of reasons, on entry we were taken to a table and ignored for 15mins, we asked for service but it took its time (the restaurant was not busy, they were putting knives on every table) we ordered our food and side orders were delivered as starters....the main meal comes and it does not match the description. We ordered a pasta dish which includes chilli, sundried tomatos and roasted vegetables, we were given pasta in a dried up cream sauce which looked nothing like the picture advertised or the description, we complained to the waitor who instantly got his back up (definitely has the complaint regularly) he said we could have a fresh meal and they would ''knock up some veg'' but it would take 20 minutes...we were busy and did not have anymore time after waiting so long to be served. We ended up not having the main meal and complained to the manager, her attitude was awful, no apology, all she was worried about was getting a complaint made against her...she would not provide the address for the complaints department and she made us write down our contact address and phone number ''so she can prove herself if we do complain'' this was left at the till point, we later thought about this and decided this was not a relevant reason to ask for our details (we gave them in a rush) we phoned to check they had been removed from the till point and the person said they were still there!!! Bad service, bad experience!!

How did the waitor get his back up? from what youv wrote it looks like he offered a soloution to the pasta issue.
  • Freddie_Snowbits
    Options
    The complaint was made for a number of reasons, on entry we were taken to a table and ignored for 15mins

If they had ignored me for 5 minutes in a muppet food emporium, My feet would have taken it upon themself to get to the door. One would hope it is glass, so the Customer Service Assistant can see me leaving.

As for a waiter, one has to go to a better establishment that prepared food muck than this.
  • Widelats
    Widelats Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    Options
    Never been to Pizza Hut in my life, nor McDonalds, or Burger King, maybe if you buy your own food and cook/make it yourself it would be much cheaper for you, vastly less of a problem and you can guarantee yourself a normal meal without lifting up the pizza bases to see if there is cockroach eggs under them or mould.

Take away and fast food restaurants only make you fat, empty your wallet quick and make you spew sometimes. :D
    Owed out = lots. :cool:
  • Freddie_Snowbits
    Options
    Note to Trolls!
    Jill_ wrote: »
    Freddie is right
    :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  • Hezzawithkids
    Hezzawithkids Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    Options
    For years Pizza Hit used to be a fun, cheap family night out with staff who seemed to care about their customers and provide good service. All people want is hot, tasty food served promptly and with a smile.

The cheap bit is still there but we have noticed a marked deterioration in everything else. My DS wanted to go there with his friends earlier this year as a birthday treat so we did, but even though the restaurant was virtually empty the service was lousy and the food was a long time coming to the table and not what we ordered. To top that they put items on our bill that we hadn't ordered. When we paid the bill the manager (after he begrudgingly corrected the mistakes on the bill) didn't even apologise and was only concerned with what we though of our waiter, cos he was new. All I said was "It shows" and left it at that. And didn't leave a tip.

As someone else has already said, we have voted with our feet and vowed not to go there again.
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • Hezzawithkids
    Hezzawithkids Posts: 3,018 Forumite
    Options
    If they had ignored me for 5 minutes in a muppet food emporium, My feet would have taken it upon themself to get to the door. One would hope it is glass, so the Customer Service Assistant can see me leaving.

Not an easy thing to do when you've got a table of hungry 8 and 9 year olds in tow.
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • Freddie_Snowbits
    Options
    Not an easy thing to do when you've got a table of hungry 8 and 9 year olds in tow.

perhaps that is why you were ignored.

Pizza for 8-9 year olds. Time allowed 2 hrs, and messy hands.

You need strong flour, yeas, salt and water. Be carefull wth the water if P-Ones are around. Mix as intructions for bread maker.

leave for about 90 minutes.

Base. Tomato puree, basil, bit of pepper and wince of water. Kids?brats/darlings can mix this.

Any cheese you like, and three ingredients like Han, pineapple and mushrroms.

Lob on top of rounded dough.

Cook for 20 minutes at 210C

Throw on table and watch same enjoy.
  • mrsh2103
    Options
    I went to our local pizza hut at lunchtime today and was told no tables available.

Ordered a takeout from the restaurant later that day. Drove 6 miles to collect it to be told that we couldn't have our order as at 6pm on a Saturday they had run out of pizza dough!

Absolutely ridiculous!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport