PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Please help me impress my new man!!!!!!!

167891012»

Comments

• As this has fallen from the front page of OS, I'll add it to the existing thread to give you more ideas :)
    :rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:
  • Right, menu is now planned... gonna marinate some smoked haddock in a mixture of garlic, basil, lemon, olive oil, cook in the oven in foil, served with Spider in the bath's roasted new potatoes, salad and possibly roast peppers.

Dessert I think will be lemon cheesecake... was going to get sorbet but thank god, checked freezer status and would not have had the room to put the tub in! Did consider the implications of cheesecake on possible after dinner entertainment but decided that I actually really fancied cheesecake and if the guy likes me, he will also like me fat and bloated lol!!!

Thank you so much for all the suggestions! :-)
  • zcrat41
    zcrat41 Posts: 1,728 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello,

Lurking again and saw my old post pop up.

Thought you might like to know that the shepherd pie worked.....Dear reader, he married me!!

Well, he proposed over Christmas and we're getting married in June this year!!!
  • pammyj74
    pammyj74 Posts: 3,290 Forumite
    thats fantastic zcrat41, congratulations :D

Thought I would post to subscribe. dont have a new man but always looking for easy recipes, am going to try lasagne and herb bread (great idea as I dont like garlic) and also going to have a go at the toad in the hole, never made that before. want a bit of food variety in mine and kids life. I am sure they will love the toad in the hole as they love yorkshire puds and sausage :)
    MPs left feb '08 276- Dec 13 36 :T MB Jan 10 ~ £82,377 Dec 13 ~ £29987
    EMFD was Feb 32 :eek: NOW Dec 2013 its Dec 2016
    MF new target Dec 16 REACHED!! :j
  • gordikin
    gordikin Posts: 4,422 Forumite
    The woman who thinks that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach is aiming 6 inches too high.
  • Icey77
    Icey77 Posts: 1,247 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    zcrat41 wrote: »
    Hello,

Lurking again and saw my old post pop up.

Thought you might like to know that the shepherd pie worked.....Dear reader, he married me!!

Well, he proposed over Christmas and we're getting married in June this year!!!

Another update here too ...

Dear Reader,

He married me too (my chap obviously, not Zcrat41's!!!)
    Well, he will do in 3 weeks and 2 days :D:D:eek::D:D:eek::D:D

Wishing you well, it could all come together and lead to so much more! :T:T
    Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re probably right ~ Henry Ford
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills