New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Nando's

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
113 replies 105.2K views
KarnamKarnam Forumite
1.2K posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Shop but don't drop
I'm not sure if this is in the right board, so feel free to move it if its in the wrong place.

However the vast majority of people i know who eat in Nando's http://www.nandos.co.uk/ don't know about thier loyalty scheme. This isnt advertised on the website, but you can ask for a loyalty card in any nandos and get it stamped in any nandos.

You get one stamp everytime you spend £5 or more, and after 3 stamps you get 1/4 of a chicken free, after 6 stamps you get 1/2 a chicken free and after 10 stamps you get a WHOLE chicken free. It's a brilliant scheme and me and OH have eaten loads of free chicken thanks to it! As a quick note, me and OH order seperately in order to get two stamps per visit even though we have the same table and they dont seem to mind at all! :T

Official Insert

Nandos have confirmed this is an on going promotion available in all branches. You just need to ask for a card from the cashier and everytime you spend £4.95 or more you will get one stamp. 3 stamps = a 1/4 chicken, 6 stamps = 1/2 chicken, 10 stamps = 1 whole chicken! Vege options are available as well.
:A Boots Tart :A

Replies