Nando's

Options
167891012»

Comments

• jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is normal, a full chicken is what I would call 4 legs not sure where the breast meat goes but It's never with the chicken!

When ordering a half chicken I have always received 1 piece breast/wing and one piece leg (thigh/drumstick). I have never received 2 breast or 2 leg pieces. Must have been an oddity of the restaurant you went to.
    I don't really go often enough to compare, but last time I remember thinking how tiny the sides were. I like the chicken but the sides are all pretty rank, except sweetcorn.
    I think the vegetable sides (peas, corn, ratatouille, luso beans) are of a reasonable size, if had with a carb based side as well (i.e. chips, rice or garlic bread). I always feel full with 2 sides and the chicken, but 1 veg side would be too little.
    Chip portions can vary slightly between restaurants though.
  • craigieb
    Options
    We used the NHS discount at the weekend using my wife's NHS card. Although it is stated as a 20% discount it is in fact limited to a maximum discount of £4.95. This worked out roughly 8% of our overall bill. While still good it is not the 20% headline discount given on the NHS discounts website.
  • jon81uk
    jon81uk Posts: 3,773 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    craigieb wrote: »
    We used the NHS discount at the weekend using my wife's NHS card. Although it is stated as a 20% discount it is in fact limited to a maximum discount of £4.95. This worked out roughly 8% of our overall bill. While still good it is not the 20% headline discount given on the NHS discounts website.
    I think this is because the discount is meant to only be for the individual.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure