We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kingfisher vouchers

Options
1235»

Comments

• Comet_company_representative
    Comet_company_representative Posts: 175 Organisation Representative
    Options
    jmccabe wrote: »
    When you say the vouchers with 5 companies on them, are they Woolworths, B&Q Big W, Comet and MVC? I've just found £25 of these vouchers that I was given when I left a job a while ago, and it would be nice if I could still use them!

Hi jmccabe,

My name’s Matt and I’m from Comet.

Comet no longer accept Kingfisher vouchers as a method of payments. In the event that you have any outstanding vouchers, I would advise contacting Begbies Traynor at the address indicated below, as they are the liquidators for Flogistics Ltd, who issued the Kingfisher vouchers.

Begbies Traynor
    Glendoven House
    Hawthorn Park
    Coal Road
    Leeds
    LS14 1PQ

Hope this information helps.

Thanks

Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Comet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • fodigie
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I have about £200 worth of vouchers which I acquired about 5 years ago through Shell Plus Points.

I understand that all the retailers listed on the vouchers are not accepting them but I am totally confused as to what course of action I can take - Flogistics? Kingfisher? Deloitte the Administrators? Please advise?
  • hotlips69
    Options
    Mankysteve wrote: »
    The B&Q kingfisher one with 5 companies listed including MVC were issued when Woolworths were still owned by the kingfisher group. B&Q will take them.

If its just got comet, B&Q and woolworth they were issued by woolworth under licence after they left the kingfisher group so wont be accepted. For reference.

This is still valid at B&Q as long as the vouchers have ALL 5 companies listed.
    I used all mine 2 weeks ago, but it seems that staff at some stores aren't fully aware of this and may need to check with head office etc...
  • Dave_the_Ginger_Cat
    Options
    I left my collection of Kinfisher vouchers dormant after the various failures, and have recently successfully used them at B&Q (Chiswick branch). The staff there are very helpful and it does need a till override but they will do so with little fuss.
    So many glitches, so little time...
  • hotlips69
    hotlips69 Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    I left my collection of Kinfisher vouchers dormant after the various failures, and have recently successfully used them at B&Q (Chiswick branch). The staff there are very helpful and it does need a till override but they will do so with little fuss.
    Glad to hear this worked for you after all this time.

I went to my local B&Q asap and bought some random things just to use the vouchers, as I was terrified they may suddenly stop accepting them. :eek:

I then returned all these random things I'd bought for a new credit note, which is current and valid for a year. :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport