We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kingfisher vouchers

Options

Comments

• lib21by
    lib21by Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Latest wording from Deloitte -

As you are aware, Kingfisher vouchers are issued by Flogistics Limited. This is a separate company to Woolworths PLC and is not under the management of the Joint Administrators. Accordingly, we can only suggest you continue to try contact Flogistics regarding your unused vouchers.
  • ethansmum
    ethansmum Posts: 1,780 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone who bought their vouchers via a credit card- I suggest you ring them up. I had to return mine and I got a full refund no questions asked.
    July Win: Nokia 5800
  • Forever_Red
    Options
    lib21by wrote: »
    Latest wording from Deloitte -

As you are aware, Kingfisher vouchers are issued by Flogistics Limited. This is a separate company to Woolworths PLC and is not under the management of the Joint Administrators. Accordingly, we can only suggest you continue to try contact Flogistics regarding your unused vouchers.

I have just tried to spend my vouchers at B&Q and got told to contact Flogistics. I have sent them a letter telling them what has happened and gave them the voucher code numbers asking for a refund.

We'll have to wait and see :think:

Alan
    F.C United - Onwards and Upwards
  • lib21by
    lib21by Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Time creeps on ( and my vouchers are dated 02/09 ). No word from Flogistics. Are they regulated by the FSA ?
  • hotlips69
    Options
    I sent my vouchers by recorded delivery and they were signed for several weeks ago, but I've not had any confirmation or correspondence by post yet!
  • hotlips69
    Options
    Still no confirmation...how can I be sure they have got there safely in the right hands?

I still have the recorded delivery receipt which has been signed for according to the RoyalMail site.
  • mrsdod
    Options
    I didn't know anything about these vouchers till I went to comet to buy my son a computer base unit yesterday and was told they no longer accecpted them. now have £395 that are useless does anyone have an address for Flogistics so I may try and do what everyone else is doing .cheers
  • Forever_Red
    Options
    mrsdod wrote: »
    I didn't know anything about these vouchers till I went to comet to buy my son a computer base unit yesterday and was told they no longer accecpted them. now have £395 that are useless does anyone have an address for Flogistics so I may try and do what everyone else is doing .cheers

Flogistics Ltd
    P.O. Box 141
    Rochdale
    OL11 3DZ
    F.C United - Onwards and Upwards
  • hotlips69
    Options
    but be aware, you may not have a clue if they actually receive your vouchers as you don't get a response (so far anyway in my case....)
  • mrsdod
    Options
    Flogistics Ltd
    P.O. Box 141
    Rochdale
    OL11 3DZ
    thank you very much for that...think I will just record a note to them of all my serial numbers rather than send them off,thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport