Icesave Veterans Association

Options

Comments

• st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    Options
    st wrote: »
    sue maybe you are correct as Adey has left us and moved the the moneysavers arms thread look:eek: here ,

Yesterday, 11:46 AM #963 amistupid vbmenu_register("postmenu_17805649", true);
    Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan
    4_star.gif

Thanked 2,650 Times in 1,658 Posts

icon1.gif
    I t seems a nice friendly place here. I'm Adey moving from Saving and Investments for a bit more fun nice to meet you. :D

user_offline.gifreport.gif

yup Adey has also posted more in "the arms" section :eek: which of course he is entitled to do but he for sure has dumped us and to think I supported him against this africaman -very strange to me :confused:
  • suesie999
    suesie999 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    Options
    then again Sue maybe just look at yesterday morning,is it possible to create another id on here?:confused:

Hi Steve

Yes its possible to create new ID's........I think he jsut burnt out which is why hes gone......;)
    "Serious money saving Diva"........................................:p

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.............:happylove
  • st
    Options
    suesie999 wrote: »
    Well , just for the record I am not depserate, far from it, just got a sense of humour (rather more than you have it appears!) ... can relate to mens sense of humour (having worked with men for nealry 30 years) and respsonded to it for the purpose of "having a laugh" you shoudl try it sometime!! Green doesnt suit you..........:rotfl::rotfl:.

well said sue :T
  • st
    Options
    Hi Steve

Yes its possible to create new ID's........I think he jsut burnt out which is why hes gone......;)

but why just leave us at least Andy had the decency to say ciao ,although he came back the next day:rotfl:
  • suesie999
    Options
    yup Adey has also posted more in "the arms" section :eek: which of course he is entitled to do but he for sure has dumped us and to think I supported him against this africaman -very strange to me :confused:

Yes I've left a message on the thread from both of us just saying goodbye...........

• st
    Options
    Yes I've left a message on the thread from both of us just saying goodbye...........

thats kind of you Sue perhaps he will come back
    off now have a nice day
  • suesie999
    Options
    thats kind of you Sue perhaps he will come back
    off now have a nice day

You too Steve, I've got a busy day also, so off now ;)

• Implicateorder
    Options
    Well , just for the record I am not depserate, far from it, just got a sense of humour (rather more than you have it appears!) ... can relate to mens sense of humour (having worked with men for nealry 30 years) and respsonded to it for the purpose of "having a laugh" you shoudl try it sometime!! Green doesnt suit you..........:rotfl::rotfl:.

Oh Suesie, I agree - you are a warm, fun person, and far from desperate! And Adey? Well, Adey is Adey. I miss him too - am sad if he's left us.
    Maybe we should all go over to the Arms? Catch up later.....:hello:
    Every rule has an exception.......:rolleyes2
  • st
    Options
    Good evening, Sue!
    Tell me, tell me: you're obviously certain that Africanman is Adey (sometimes I think so, other times am not at all sure), but how are you so certain?

Bit early yet for beers? Nope, thought not! :beer:

morning Hannah at least you are still here :T
  • suesie999
    Options
    Oh Suesie, I agree - you are a warm, fun person, and far from desperate! And Adey? Well, Adey is Adey. I miss him too - am sad if he's left us.
    Maybe we should all go over to the Arms? Catch up later.....:hello:

Thanks Hannah, I appreicate that...........have got a busy day but will be bakc later to catch up.....I will be sad if Adey has left us, but we can check out the other thread and see............:D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family