We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Icesave Veterans Association

Options

Comments

• Implicateorder
    Options
    suesie999 wrote: »
    I think Adey has got fed up talking to himself and his 2 new personalities-although he does it brilliantly and it is VERY entertaining, so some on Adey, (asianlady boy, africanman)where are you?
    (..been golfing and knackered. Had to wear 7 layers to keep warm and could hardly swing the club but had a laugh and enjoyed the long walk and fresh air....how are you Steve??

Good evening, Sue!
    Tell me, tell me: you're obviously certain that Africanman is Adey (sometimes I think so, other times am not at all sure), but how are you so certain?

Bit early yet for beers? Nope, thought not! :beer:
    Every rule has an exception.......:rolleyes2
  • suesie999
    suesie999 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    Options
    Good evening, Sue!
    Tell me, tell me: you're obviously certain that Africanman in Adey (sometimes I think so, other times am not at all sure), but how are you so certain?

Bit early yet for beers? Nope, thought not! :beer:

Hi Hannah, yes lets have a beer! Lots of reasons really but it just smacks of Adey's sharp wit, and only appears now when no one else about, so he has to have someone to chat 2? I can just see him writing it but very cleverly done and very funny. Andy and Steve thinks its him also!!

Just poppong off for a while...........back soon!! :beer::beer:
    "Serious money saving Diva"........................................:p

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.............:happylove
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    OMG this thread is absolutely hilarious!!!! :rotfl:

On the one hand we have the desperate "look at me, me, me" blonde that lays it all on a plate for the guys, and on the other we have a multiple-personality-disordered ex-copper who likes talking to himself!!! :eek:

Can only happen on MSE :D :rotfl:
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • Implicateorder
    Options
    Hi Hannah, yes lets have a beer! Lots of reasons really but it just smacks of Adey's sharp wit, and only appears now when no one else about, so he has to have someone to chat 2? I can just see him writing it but very cleverly done and very funny. Andy and Steve thinks its him also!!

Yup, think that you are probably right, Sue. Had not thought of you as a
    SHERLOCK%20HOLMES%20COSTUME%20LA%2083003_2.JPG before ;):D

Catch up later. Perhaps it's better to get that FSCS form filled in before the beers :eek::eek:
  • Implicateorder
    Options
    Thanks Implicateorder. The last straw for me was when LM didn't reply to my email this week but replied to at least two fellow MSE.
    Plotting my next move now. Bit limited in options.

Like the image BTW. Never did fathom how to insert images despie ami's best efforts.

Good luck - I hope you get it sorted very soon. In any fair and just world, the FSCS ought to have acted on accounts like these with the very highest priority. But to leave you to spend months fighting on behalf of others. Well, I won't say what I think else it'll be extra-strength carbolic soap this time:eek:

p.s. am a bit hit-and-miss with the pics, usually get htmlgobbledygook instead (though hitting the postcard icon followed by the web location of the image sometimes works). But you set up all those sanity-saving polls for us - you must have NVQ level 5 in MSE posting??
  • st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    Options

morgen all ok?
    Sue I really do not think it is fair to say it is Adey -looking at the posts etc Africaman first appeared on friday afternoon when Adey was quite active -who knows?
    But I miss Adey tbh
  • st
    Options
    I think Adey has got fed up talking to himself and his 2 new personalities-although he does it brilliantly and it is VERY entertaining, so some on Adey, (asianlady boy, africanman)where are you?

..Definition
    Multiple personality disorder, or MPD, is a mental disturbance classified as one of the dissociative disorders in the fourth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV). It has been renamed dissociative identity disorder (DID). MPD or DID is defined as a condition in which "two or more distinct identities or personality states" alternate in controlling the patient's consciousness and behavior. Note: "Split personality" is not an accurate term for DID and should not be used as a synonym for schizophrenia.

(..been golfing and knackered. Had to wear 7 layers to keep warm and could hardly swing the club but had a laugh and enjoyed the long walk and fresh air....how are you Steve??

then again Sue maybe just look at yesterday morning,is it possible to create another id on here?:confused:
  • st
    Options
    sue maybe you are correct as Adey has left us and moved the the moneysavers arms thread look:eek: here ,

Yesterday, 11:46 AM #963 amistupid vbmenu_register("postmenu_17805649", true);
    Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan
    4_star.gif

Thanked 2,650 Times in 1,658 Posts

icon1.gif
    I t seems a nice friendly place here. I'm Adey moving from Saving and Investments for a bit more fun nice to meet you. :D

user_offline.gif [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com?subject=Reporting post http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=17805649"]report.gif[/EMAIL]
  • st
    Options
    looks like it is the end of the IVA
  • suesie999
    suesie999 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    Options
    OMG this thread is absolutely hilarious!!!! :rotfl:

On the one hand we have the desperate "look at me, me, me" blonde that lays it all on a plate for the guys, and on the other we have a multiple-personality-disordered ex-copper who likes talking to himself!!! :eek:

Can only happen on MSE :D :rotfl:

Well , just for the record I am not depserate, far from it, just got a sense of humour (rather more than you have it appears!) ... can relate to mens sense of humour (having worked with men for nealry 30 years) and respsonded to it for the purpose of "having a laugh" you shoudl try it sometime!! Green doesnt suit you..........:rotfl::rotfl:.
    "Serious money saving Diva"........................................:p

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.............:happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills