We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Icesave Veterans Association

Options

Comments

• st
    Options
    oh well no one there Adey?? i have to go soon -bathtime and then roast pork for meal --i just love a bath -shower is nice also :D
  • st
    Options
    africanman wrote: »
    I am so happy that you can count to One what a sad person you are.

what an idiot :D
  • sloughflint
    Options
    st wrote: »
    Adey who are these new posters welcome they are sloughflint,Asianlady boy -my god !!! and this African guy???:confused:

Hey, why have you named me st?:confused:
    Am I no longer considered a member ?:cry:
    Actually still not got Icesave money back so no I'm not an IVA member.:mad:
  • st
    Options
    Hey, why have you named me st?:confused:
    Am I no longer considered a member ?:cry:
    Actually still not got Icesave money back so no I'm not an IVA member.:mad:

so sorry i saw you thanks on a post today and thought you were a new member

whats the probem woth your icesave money ??
  • sloughflint
    Options
    so sorry i saw you thanks on a post today and thought you were a new member

whats the probem woth your icesave money ??

I got my own money back late in the cycle but have been given the complete runaround for two easy access POA accounts. It's been going on since early December.Utterly cheesed off with FSCS.
  • st
    Options
    I got my own money back late in the cycle but have been given the complete runaround for two easy access POA accounts. It's been going on since early December.Utterly cheesed off with FSCS.[/quote

sorry to hear that how frustrating
  • suesie999
    Options
    is there anyone there?????????????????

Yes............me!!:j
    "Serious money saving Diva"........................................:p

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.............:happylove
  • suesie999
    Options
    I think Adey has got fed up talking to himself and his 2 new personalities-although he does it brilliantly and it is VERY entertaining, so some on Adey, (asianlady boy, africanman)where are you?

..Definition
    Multiple personality disorder, or MPD, is a mental disturbance classified as one of the dissociative disorders in the fourth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV). It has been renamed dissociative identity disorder (DID). MPD or DID is defined as a condition in which "two or more distinct identities or personality states" alternate in controlling the patient's consciousness and behavior. Note: "Split personality" is not an accurate term for DID and should not be used as a synonym for schizophrenia.

(..been golfing and knackered. Had to wear 7 layers to keep warm and could hardly swing the club but had a laugh and enjoyed the long walk and fresh air....how are you Steve??
    "Serious money saving Diva"........................................:p

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.............:happylove
  • Yippee! Yippee! :j:j:j

Got my form for the fixed rate bonds from the FSCS. At long last.... It never occurred that when the FSCS (wash mouth out with carbolic soap) said 'soon' they meant more than two months. But at least they've arrived now. Sorry, Sloughflint, to hear that you are STILL grappling with the FSCS over the POA accounts - that's a disgrace!

May be gone some time while I decide which numbers to put in which boxes....

numbers.gif

Ooooh, definitely a bit of an implicateordertype joke there :rolleyes:
    Every rule has an exception.......:rolleyes2
  • sloughflint
    Options
    Thanks Implicateorder. The last straw for me was when LM didn't reply to my email this week but replied to at least two fellow MSE.
    Plotting my next move now. Bit limited in options.

Like the image BTW. Never did fathom how to insert images despie ami's best efforts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport