Icesave Veterans Association

Options

Comments

• oql61
    oql61 Posts: 613 Forumite
    Options
    amistupid wrote: »
    I know many have enjoyed the banter here, and I wanted it to continue Ad infinitum. Someone has taken a very unhealthy dislike of me and by doing it the way they have it has caused alot of uncertainy. It has made people, who I truly classed as friends think I would stoop low enough to take on someone else's identity. I have always done my best to make this a happy place and if you look back through the posts when ever anything too risque or racially sensitive has ben raised I have stepped in. This is a personal attack on me but due to it's persistent nature it is pointless me posting on here, each time I've tried I've been maligned. I've got big enough shoulders to cope with that, and have never ran away from anything, infact my fight not flee attitude lead to the injuries that abuptly ended my career, but it does not make good reading and creates an unwelcoming atmosphere. I am in a no win situation. There are new posters on the thread daily they deserve it to be kept open as do the 5,000 per day who have been viewing. I will continue to view and hope that you survivors survive. Due to the lack of contributions from others I have often tried too hard to whip up some enthusiasm and that may appear egotistical. If that's the impression I've given then I apologize. I have deliberately stepped back for the last day or two and my suspicions have been confirmed things that "my friend", had cause to challenge have not been, confirming the personal nature of this childish prank. Just keep an eye on your "thanks" that one thing that cannot be disrupted. ;):D

I actually think I'm going to cry. I just want to hug you right now, Adey. Everyone (well, bar one or two exceptions!) has contributed in such a positive way to these Icesave threads and kept me from doing my nut in those difficult months. But standing head and shoulders above all was Amistupid. Thanks, man.

By the way, if we just block Africanman's posts and ignore him then he will not be a problem and you can come back.

:kisses3:
  • st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    Options
    Am a strange sort of person without a TV, so, sadly, will have to go to OZ in person to enjoy that ;):D

not really Hannah TV at the moment is a waste of licence fee -enjiy radio and of course the web for your news and more culture with reading -good on you.
  • st
    Options
    oql61 wrote: »
    I actually think I'm going to cry. I just want to hug you right now, Adey. Everyone (well, bar one or two exceptions!) has contributed in such a positive way to these Icesave threads and kept me from doing my nut in those difficult months. But standing head and shoulders above all was Amistupid. Thanks, man.

By the way, if we just block Africanman's posts and ignore him then he will not be a problem and you can come back.

:kisses3:

Gday olivia and thank you for your Adey support appreciated,I am though surpried that Adey did not stand up more agsinst this idiot and continue to post after all Africanman has in effect won and got what he wanted in his vendetta against Adey -if we igoore it hurts all the more .
    So lets get Adey back on iva .
  • st
    Options
    Am a strange sort of person without a TV, so, sadly, will have to go to OZ in person to enjoy that ;):D

here you Hannah just for you whoever he is :D

Nando03513_cosmo.jpg
  • Implicateorder
    Options
    OOooooer!!! I avert my gaze:eek::eek::rotfl:

Edit, half-an-hour later: Well that pic seems to have averted everyone's gaze! We clearly NEED Adey back as moderator:D:D
    Every rule has an exception.......:rolleyes2
  • amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    peter.jpg

Bring it on!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • st
    Options
    peter.jpg

morgen Adey :rotfl:
  • st
    Options
    st wrote: »
    morgen Adey :rotfl:

is that your artwork very "modern":eek:
  • st
    Options
    now a shock to you all after some consideration I have now decided -again to retire from the iva as it has become too addictive and time consuming plus most of the activity is after 18.00 when I am never around.

Thank you all and Adey whom has being a master and I have enjoyed the whole iva project ,long may it continue and now with Adey back at the helm it will I am sure.

Thank you to all at iva for brightening up the day :A
    take care and bye
  • st
    Options
    peter.jpg

Just before I finally go is that the idiot Africanman i see on the drawing -make sure his b**** are well and truly devoured :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure