Job Interview with DWP

Options

Comments

• counterfeit
    Options
    yes - though my letter is dated 6 August, which is weird!!!
  • Divinelistic
    Options
    Hello guys.

just got a call from man power to attend the test on 19/08/09....will appreciate it if u can give me some vital hints on the above

irc 61298

Hi guys,

just to update you about IRC61298.went for the Lit n Num test in Manpower city branch and passed both...interview is next week. This is my first attempt and am quite pleased with mysef.
  • venus_in_furs
    venus_in_furs Posts: 3,385 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys,

just to update you about IRC61298.went for the Lit n Num test in Manpower city branch and passed both...interview is next week. This is my first attempt and am quite pleased with mysef.

Sounds good!!! I had my interview on the same day as my tests so was a quivering wreak all day!!

You have time to prepare now, so make sure you read through all the info on the forums and prepare your competencies thoroughly. And remember the STAR technique everyone mentions. Situation. Task. Action. Result. Hope you do well :)
    "You dont need a weather man to know which way the wind blows"
  • Divinelistic
    Options
    Sounds good!!! I had my interview on the same day as my tests so was a quivering wreak all day!!

You have time to prepare now, so make sure you read through all the info on the forums and prepare your competencies thoroughly. And remember the STAR technique everyone mentions. Situation. Task. Action. Result. Hope you do well :)

thanks....:cool:
  • counterfeit
    Options
    jessbob wrote: »
    Was you letterr for the EO IRC 62053 which had a closing date of the 11th August?

just got my invite to interview on 27 August.
  • Thando
    Thando Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    IRC61418 Black country/Wolverhampton

Hi. update for those who went to this exercise.

I called them yesterday and was told that everyone should expect to get interview results within the next five working days.

I asked her if this was still for future vacancies as advertised and she said to the best of her knowledge there are vacancies and they should be filled in less than 6 weeks. No idea how many vacancies.

From what I saw at interview, there were not that many people (16 the day I went), the interviews were held over 3 days and I know the manpower lady tried to get me to change my interview day so as to fill the Wed and Thurs slots ( a maximum of 40 a day she said). So at the mos 96 people took part.

Anyhow, these people are so unpredictable so let's wait and see!!!
    I can do all things through him who gives me strength....:A
  • jessbob
    jessbob Posts: 949 Forumite
    Options
    just got my invite to interview on 27 August.

Just got my tel call to attend interview at Metropol on the 28th August :T
  • jessbob
    jessbob Posts: 949 Forumite
    Options
    yes - though my letter is dated 6 August, which is weird!!!

My letter from DWP saying I was not successful for the EO position South Yorkshire was actually dated 2 weeks before I had the interview !! Even more weird:rotfl:
  • counterfeit
    Options
    jessbob wrote: »
    My letter from DWP saying I was not successful for the EO position South Yorkshire was actually dated 2 weeks before I had the interview !! Even more weird:rotfl:

It's a great system :p
  • SAGZ
    SAGZ Posts: 23 Forumite
    edited 20 August 2009 at 9:26PM
    Options
    I have an interview at Metropol as well (29th). The recruitment process seems a lot more organised for IRC62053, quick processing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure