Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Special Occasions & Other Celebrations
10.1K replies 334.3K views

Replies

• bunbun2bunbun2 Forumite
    3.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry I haven't been around for a while. last week was spent trying to sort out teachers' presents and cards whilst feeling really yuk! I have had a sore throat and headache for days now (twice I went to bed before 8pm last week!) but no temperature so not sure if it was the flu or not...
    my energy levels have been nil and I think my crafting mojo went with them. I keep trying to make cards and nothing works! to all those I am swapping with I will get there!
    I have made my challenge card though. I made it at the beginning but haven't got round to putting it on the computer but will do before Monday.
    congratulations rainmac on getting your card in print. I flicked through the mag when I got it and didn't spot it so went back and had a better look. fab card!
    we have the same from dentists about thumb sucking as both our boys sucked their thumbs. they have just stopped (age 8 and 10!) so will see what the dentist says next time.
    congratulations on becomming an aunty JHB
    congratualtions to anyone else
    hope everyone is feeling better
    good to see you are on the road to recovery saveapenny and fingers crossed for your test results
    hels hope your tests are OK
    I have ordered some flowers from Sarah's cards melissa. any twinges yet?!
    will post my card later am off out now. the boys are away at cub camp so OH and I may go to a local craft fair!
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • mumhug wrote: »
    Hi all just wanted to pop in and tell you that my sis had the baby by emergancy c -section at 2 oclock this am. I stayed with her untll 3am so I am knackered but happy mummy and baby jasmine are doing well.

Oooh congratulations :D
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • bunbun2bunbun2 Forumite
    3.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    mumhug wrote: »
    Hi all just wanted to pop in and tell you that my sis had the baby by emergancy c -section at 2 oclock this am. I stayed with her untll 3am so I am knackered but happy mummy and baby jasmine are doing well.

we posted at the same time - congratulations:T
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • Kim_PossibleKim_Possible Forumite
    848 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Ive a question really directed at flourgirl [but if anyone else can help...] stitching patterns, do you have the pram one?
    Also the "bookmark" packs are these images smaller than buying seperate images? tia
  • THE-WIFE wrote: »
    craftygranny we're gathering at Boz Towers (my place!) today for a Red Hat barbie. It's my birthday in February and no one feels like doing much then 'cos it's too darn cold so this year I'm celebrating mine in July. I'll be sending some piccies through for Kaitlyn as the OH is behind the camera and doing the cooking too. He's under orders to get my best side!

Just told kaitlyn and she said happy birthday. She hopes you have a lovely day and hopes you'll all be wearing your hats.she's quite fascinated by red hats lol.now she wants to know can she have two birthdays cos hers is in sept and its a long time :rotfl:.She loves looking at photographs so she will be thrilled.

mumhug :j:jcongratulations on your new niece. It's been quite a week for babies. Just need melissa to get a move on now
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • rainmacrainmac Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    mumhug wrote: »

Yaaaayyy :j Love the name Jasmine, that's so pretty xxx
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
    7.1K Posts
    Great card! where do u get the senitments?:confused:

It's embossed using a Quickutz squeeze :D
    7.1K Posts
    Hello bunbun, realised you hadn't been posting but thought you may have gone away. So sorry you've been feeling below par. Hope you enjoy the craft fair and the time without the boys at cub camp x
  • furrypigfurrypig Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    congrats on Jasmine's sace arrival mumhug

congrats on being published Rainmac you are famous!!! and I have met you, I have met a famous person!!!

belated birthday wishes Gemm, I have your pocket card here and will post it on Monday I hope!!!

Thinking of Melissa nad Saveapenny xxx
  • furrypigfurrypig Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Ok so how easy are nesties to use in a cuttlebug can anyone tell me??
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides