Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Special Occasions & Other Celebrations
10.1K replies 334.3K views

Replies

• rainmacrainmac Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Sorry to snip post but :confused:

Rainmac did you forget Furrypig, Sylpharaven and myself :eek:
    I thought i had made a lasting impression with my crazyness :rotfl:

Sorry, OMG I could never forget any of you, slip of the fingers and a brain that does not work as well as it should :o
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac wrote: »
    Sorry, OMG I could never forget any of you, slip of the fingers and a brain that does not work as well as it should :o

:rotfl:I put it down to the kiddies being off school and the HUGE amount of craft stuff you have going on at the moment ;) So not a problem at all :D

I knew it was a Rainmac card too, but wondering if i had actually spied it on your blog, so it caught my eye. Well Done on getting your card in print BTW :T
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
    7.1K Posts
    :rotfl:I put it down to the kiddies being off school and the HUGE amount of craft stuff you have going on at the moment ;) So not a problem at all :D

I knew it was a Rainmac card too, but wondering if i had actually spied it on your blog, so it caught my eye. Well Done on getting your card in print BTW :T

Thank you!!! Yep, mine have been off a week, feels more like a month already :rolleyes:
    7.1K Posts
    For those of you with abilities to cut gorgeous shapes with Nestabilities, there are some sets reduced to £12.99 here... http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/Wizard_Nestabilities-p-1-c-601.html
  • npsmamanpsmama Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Morning!

I haven't been online much as I've been in the garden a lot but I'd like to say a fab thank you to Lauren for my fantastic stash she sent me. :beer:

We're off camping in a few hours so I'll 'see' you all in a week's time.

Take care everyone.

Bye!!
    "Finish each day And be done with it.
    You have done what you could.
    Some blunders and Absurdities have crept in.
    Forget them as soon as you can."
  • rainmac wrote: »
    For those of you with abilities to cut gorgeous shapes with Nestabilities, there are some sets reduced to £12.99 here... http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/Wizard_Nestabilities-p-1-c-601.html

Oooops :o Rusty will be pleased to hear i have a set of nesties coming to live at my house :rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
    7.1K Posts
    npsmama wrote: »
    Morning!

I haven't been online much as I've been in the garden a lot but I'd like to say a fab thank you to Lauren for my fantastic stash she sent me. :beer:

We're off camping in a few hours so I'll 'see' you all in a week's time.

Take care everyone.

Bye!!

Have a fantastic time, hope you have lovely weather xxx
    7.1K Posts
    Oooops :o Rusty will be pleased to hear i have a set of nesties coming to live at my house :rotfl:

Yay, way to go Choccy :T :T :T
  • mumhugmumhug Forumite
    664 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi all just wanted to pop in and tell you that my sis had the baby by emergancy c -section at 2 oclock this am. I stayed with her untll 3am so I am knackered but happy mummy and baby jasmine are doing well.
    In Perfect love and Perfect Trust.
  • Kim_PossibleKim_Possible Forumite
    848 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    rainmac wrote: »

This is the card in the magazine ;)
    Great card! where do u get the senitments?:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months