Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show Tickets On Sale for March / April 09

Options

Comments

• saggingvenus
    Options
    I'm devastated! I booked two tickets for the 3pm show at wembley arena this saturday and paid extra for seats that I knew my 3 year old niece would get a good view from as it would be a special treat. She's woken up this morning with chickenpox and I can't get a refund or anything
    What larks eh Pip?
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm devastated! I booked two tickets for the 3pm show at wembley arena this saturday and paid extra for seats that I knew my 3 year old niece would get a good view from as it would be a special treat. She's woken up this morning with chickenpox and I can't get a refund or anything

:( sell them on ebay,gumtree etc ?

x
  • saggingvenus
    Options
    yes i was going to list them but have this tiny glimmer of hope (pointless i know) that she will wake up on saturday and be better and then she would be doubly disappointed if i didnt have the tickets anymore lol

still if i manage to get anything back from the £50 they cost me lol I would feel a little better and could then get disney ice tickets for later in year

x
    What larks eh Pip?
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    does she have many pox? you should wait til they are scabbed over really

x
  • saggingvenus
    Options
    she has 17 to date (sister counted them lol). there is an outside chance she could be 'fully scabbed' by saturday but I am very doubtful. dont think can sell them now on ebay cos would have to send by special delivery no later than tomorrow to arrive friday in readiness for saturday. never mind...think of money i am saving not going, train ticket, pressies on way and while there, programme, lunch and dinner out...(don't make me feel any better really lol)
    What larks eh Pip?
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    she has 17 to date (sister counted them lol). there is an outside chance she could be 'fully scabbed' by saturday but I am very doubtful. dont think can sell them now on ebay cos would have to send by special delivery no later than tomorrow to arrive friday in readiness for saturday. never mind...think of money i am saving not going, train ticket, pressies on way and while there, programme, lunch and dinner out...(don't make me feel any better really lol)

:(

advertise them on your local gumtree and netmums sites

then you wont have to post,they can pick them up from you ( or a place locally if you dont want them coming to your house ! lol)
  • bargainlover2006
    Options
    if she goes to playgroup ask one of the mums if they are willing to take them off your hands.
  • saggingvenus
    Options
    have tried friends but they are all poorly too :( have ebayed them and waiting for the ad to come up on gumtree, might be able to get something back and can then treat her with that whens she is better if not will offer them free to a friend of mine who's having a charity night on friday - he might like to raffle them and raise funds for the charity
    :idea:
    What larks eh Pip?
  • Fieldy86
    Fieldy86 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    2 adults and my very excited 2 year old booked, all in for £36.... :T

Thanks all
  • Rachie_B
    Options
    have tried friends but they are all poorly too :( have ebayed them and waiting for the ad to come up on gumtree, might be able to get something back and can then treat her with that whens she is better if not will offer them free to a friend of mine who's having a charity night on friday - he might like to raffle them and raise funds for the charity
    :idea:

thats a lovely idea :)

Hope she isnt feeling too down,and poorly too with the pox

x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business