Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show Tickets On Sale for March / April 09

Options
Don't know too much about this show but saw it on Ticketmaster while looking at something else.

Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Daisy Duck, along with other favourite Disney characters come together with world-class magicians live on stage in a performance that will excite and delight children of all ages!
Disney Live! presents Mickey’s Magic Show, is an interactive theatrical event that features the special moments from legendary Disney films, performed right before your eyes: Cinderella’s rags turn into a beautiful ball gown in a split second; Aladdin’s Princess Jasmine levitates into the air; and the enchanted dancing brooms in Fantasia help sweep Minnie off her feet. Watch, as the Master Magician himself – Mickey Mouse – performs astonishing illusions and makes your favourite Disney Princesses: Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White appear out of thin air.

I have gone for it, and managed to get three rows from the front at the NIA, so not many sales yet!! I guess a chance to grabbit before the best seats go!!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Disney-Live-Mickeys-Magic-Show-tickets/artist/974984

Comments

• pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks my son will love it..x
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    Thanks, got 3rd row from the front at Wembly! gonna make it a presant from santa to look forward to next year.:j
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, got 3rd row from the front at Wembly! gonna make it a presant from santa to look forward to next year.:j

Cool - I can't understand how such good seats are still available - perhaps not as popular as Girls Aloud!!
  • dipashah
    Options
    Does anyone know what the promotional code is for tickets to the show?:confused:

On ticketmaster there is an option to enter it and get tickets for a tenner!

Thanks!
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    dipashah wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the promotional code is for tickets to the show?:confused:

On ticketmaster there is an option to enter it and get tickets for a tenner!

Thanks!
    They are usually really obvious promo codes, so I just tried mickey and it worked for the £10 seats.
  • neil2jo
    neil2jo Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this, my kids will love it
  • Mamabear
    Mamabear Posts: 227 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks OP, this is great.

If you are registered with Quidco, they pay 25p per ticket booked too :D
    Peek-a-boo
  • LISSILEIGH
    Options
    when do you enter the promotional code?? cant find it amd im up to the point of giving card details!!1:(
  • happymum168
    Options
    MICKEYS MAGIC PROMOTION for £10 seat.
    then choose X tickets and put in the code.

• storm000
    storm000 Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you so much to the OP, this is wonderful for my Disney mad children.....
    Sorry to be daft but neither can I find the £10 promo tickets offer anywhere and really really want to book. Could anyone help please!
    Cant find what happymum just mentioned on the site....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure