Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show Tickets On Sale for March / April 09

Options

Comments

• heatherks
    Options
    Great bargain seats at a £10 ...just noticed it was on when i saw a competition in our weekly paper but just booked last night to go and see Tweenies in july ...that also had a £5 service charge plus £2 posting rediculous
  • FiFi_Mad_Mum
    Options
    Thank you! Just can't bring myself to pay £10.65 for service charge and postage, bloomin rip-off!
    FiFi :eek:
    If you find any post helpful, please click the thanks button! :T
    I survived the M8 snowjam 6/12/10 - 17 hrs to get home :snow_grin

Brought: To Bring! Bought: To Buy! ;)
  • SPL
    SPL Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    debbydoo wrote: »
    thanks Susancs, think if people want tickets to check back as the promotional box wasn't there when I looked for the Brighton ones at 4pm but was at 7!

yes thanks susancs - and debbydoo - managed to check back and sure enough the box had returned

thanks to OP and to poster who confirmed code - have booked tickets for DS 4th birthday
  • nelly05
    nelly05 Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    any offer codes for manchester please

Thanks
  • rkoya
    rkoya Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    wahey, thank you to the op and the poster of the code.

Have booked it for the weekend of my twins birthday.
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    thankyou ever so much for this,going to book it for my little girls birthday, thankyou OP.x
  • gemma86
    Options
    oh thankyou very much op just booked 3 tickets for me, my fiance and ds for the 28th at wembley, came to 36 pound with delivery, and booking fees!!! great find, its the weekend of his birthday so he will love this!!
    April Grocery challenge(total/spent) £200/£75.53
  • nelly05
    nelly05 Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    Just tried to book for manchester - nearly £70 for 2 adults and a 5 yr old. eeeek!!!

Some offer with a live card but no Mickeys magical promotion. Too expensive for me unfortunately. Shame as my boy would have loved it.

Thanks to OP for post though
  • Babiesmummy_2
    Options
    Just booked for Manchester, paid £44 for 2ad 1ch, Sunday 15th March seated in the gods row B. Opted for going to the Opera House for the tickets, as to not pay the extortionate booking fees and charges.
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
  • nickiboop
    Options
    Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!!!

Got tickets for my sons actual 3rd birthday ! he will love this as he thinks mickey mouse is the best thing ever!I can't wait!
    Only two big facts are known for certain: you are on a large, spinning rock hurtling through lonely space at about 67,000 mph, and one day your body is going to die. Will a new pair of shoes really help? :p

Weight at lightbulb moment 13 7lb
    goal for Christmas 12 7lb! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family