Disney Live - Mickey's Magic Show Tickets On Sale for March / April 09

Options

Comments

• notwithit??
    notwithit?? Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    i just got 2 at manchester for £10 each on the sunday!! they do charge you £6.90 though just to book them:mad:

many thanks to the OP:beer:
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    we went yesterday, kids loved it but beware its like going into a disney store and there are loads of things to buy and huge queues and we managed to avoid it but got stung for £10 for 4 ice creams :)
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    decided to book manchester and none left..typical they had them this afternoon..
  • heatherks
    heatherks Posts: 854 Forumite
    Options
    amwaylife wrote: »
    Do you think I will be able to get my tickets exchanged for another time or day. I have booked it for Wembley Arena. I don't want to lose my money. I paid about £48 for 4 tickets. Any advice!!!!
    could always call and ask if they would exchange them for another date / time ...but i know in the past tickets i bought for cbeebies tickets i was told non refundable / exchangeable once purchased
  • dazzii
    dazzii Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    Really good show, my little girl loved it, but be warned the merchandise costs a fortune, it was impossible to avoid it in the sunderland empire as they had a stall on every corner, prices started at £5 for a helium baloon upto £20+ for a medium soft toy, candy floss with a hat for £8. I was lucky to get a flashing wand b4 we went in for £3, well worth it, but still spent about £20 on bits to stop the tears!!

all in all a great show but merchandice a rip off, even the disney shop looks good now!!

if your on a budget, let the kids take toys with them:rotfl:
  • ~stacy~b
    ~stacy~b Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Hi just to let people know ive just booked tickets for the opera house Manchester tonight at £10 each with the promotion code so i think theres a few seats left!
  • joirish
    joirish Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    joirish wrote: »
    Thank you to the OP - just managed to get 2 tickets (row b floor seating) to the Nottingham arena for the 11.30am show. :j

Nottingham didn't have the promotion code a few days ago but it has appeared this morning, so to other people looking for other dates keep checking back on Ticketmaster as they may appear.

Gutted ........ the 11.30am show that I'd managed to get the £10 tickets for has been cancelled !!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ticketmaster cite the reasons for poor sales as to why it has been cancelled and they will give a full refund but I am so angry - I was really looking forward to taking my little girl to it. Luckily, I hadn't told her about it as I was going to surprise her.

I'll definately have to book Disney on Ice now.

Jo
  • koolcat99
    koolcat99 Posts: 298 Forumite
    Options
    My son is 17 months and really loves Mickey.
    Do you think he is too young?
    I really wanna go lol
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    koolcat99 wrote: »
    My son is 17 months and really loves Mickey.
    Do you think he is too young?
    I really wanna go lol

we went with out two one 3 and one 6, they loved it but dont think a 17mth old will get much out of it and cant remember seeing anyone that young there.
  • maemaesmummy
    maemaesmummy Posts: 2,474 Forumite
    Options
    I took my 18 month old last year to see The Wiggles... he loved it and sat mesmerised only moving to dance... I suppose it depends on the child.
    Bit of a Florida Fan :j
    8/12/08 Highlands Reserve, 3/12/09 Calaby Parc
    18/8/10 Villa Upper Class 19/12/10 Villa Upper Class
    10/08/11 C P Tower Lake 10/12/11 C P Tower Lake
    28/4/12 Emerald Island 22/7/12 Florida for 6 weeks
    13/12/12 4 weeks C P Tower Lake 13/2 Prize win Orlando
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income