Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• Hey Mary-op, i bought them from sports direct, they do them in all different teams :D
    May: HTC HD2 Smartphone, Rimmel summer goodie bag, Koala Bear, So?...Deodrant, Bic Razor, where the wild thing are DVD, Puddle Puppy, falsies mascara, benefit badgal mascara, jergan naturals moisteriser, puppy goody bag :)
  • edited 14 August 2010 at 7:20PM
    mary-opmary-op Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    edited 14 August 2010 at 7:20PM
    samantha - thanks........:T

Ooops.........did I look in the wrong place ? Googled Sports Direct and can;t find them ???
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • mary-op wrote: »
    samantha - thanks........:T

Ooops.........did I look in the wrong place ? Googled Sports Direct and can;t find them ???

heres the website mary http://www.sportsdirect.com/ i cant see the sweets on there though.

our local sports direct is called soccer sports, maybe you have one local to you?
    Mummy to ds 29/12/06 dd 10/2/08 ds 25/5/11
    :Amy angel born too soon 18/11/12, always with me Emmie Faith:A

15 projects in 2015 10/15completed
  • mary-opmary-op Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Thanks..........afraid nothings local to us - only small market town and nearest big town is 20 miles away - might try the liverpool website and see whats there.........failing that do something with those sweets you can get that look like footballs.....not sure what. I'm thinking of my son and it'll have to be posted so don't want to risk a mug because of breakage (plus hes got no end of liverpool mugs)
    Thanks anyway.:)

• Charliec45Charliec45 Forumite
    218 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I am new to this thread and new to hamper making in general!! Have been looking through some of the posts and ideas (didn't have time to start at the beginning) but some of the ideas and finished articles are fab! It has really inspired me to try and make some for christmas presents as they can be personalised so easily! I'm sorry if loads of people have already asked but I was just wondering where people get all the funky baskets, boxes, buckets etc from?!

Thanks!
    Keep on comping!

2018 wins: £600
    2019 wins: £186
  • cw12_2cw12_2 Forumite
    2 Posts
    where did everyone get their baskets for their hampers from?

xx
  • Wendy5704Wendy5704 Forumite
    364 Posts
    I pick up quite a few in Wilkinsons, Dunelm Mill and Home bargains. I have read on the board somewhere that some OP found some boxes in Poundland.
  • mary-opmary-op Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    I got some boxes in a sale from Argos a couple of years back but as a lot of my presents have to be posted its easier to get shoe boxes (free from local shoe shop) and cover them with festive paper.

• SkipESkipE Forumite
    295 Posts
    Not quite hampers but if anyone is doing a pot of gold style present Sainsburys have 70% off their plant pots from summer. I bought some lovley coloured mini bucket style pots which I will use for christmas. They were 74p each. Easy to wrap as well.

Just in case anyone is interested.....
  • Charliec45Charliec45 Forumite
    218 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot for the advice I will be trawling through the shops at the weekend to see if I can find any suitable containers - I have loads of materials and ribbon etc that I am sure could glam them up a bit! Is it sad that I am actually looking forward to christmas already?!
    Keep on comping!

2018 wins: £600
    2019 wins: £186
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides