URGENT! 1p Ryanair European flights to 60+ European destinations. Ends Fri 21 Nov '08

Options

Comments

• Freeland
    Options
    BenL wrote: »
    Leeds to Dublin, 2 people in Feb for my b-day. 4p.

Found my electron card lastnight.

Taxi to the airport, £10 e/way. lol

I have been trying to find Dublin tickets but all of the Special Offer ones add on taxes for me? :)
  • Freeland
    Options
    It might be because ive managed to get two trips to Barcelona for 8p....i should quit whilst im ahead!

Still cant believe it! :)
  • artsurf
    Options
    Hi All,

Just been trying to book A 1p flight to Ponto for Jan 12th, but when I confirm the booking, A box comes up from Internet explorer saying there is an error.

Very frustrating at the moment.

Anybody getting the same problem.

Art
  • Quark_GB
    Options
    artsurf wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just been trying to book A 1p flight to Ponto for Jan 12th, but when I confirm the booking, A box comes up from Internet explorer saying there is an error.

Very frustrating at the moment.

Anybody getting the same problem.

Art

Yes.
    But dont know if same prob. After having paid and confirmed, mssg comes up page is locked. Then get "There has been a problem with your card. Try again".

But check your email. I still got confirmation paid. Happened on two bookings.

(Oh and if it happened before you paid, could it br you didnt tick agree to t&c first?)
    '
    Hey O, Listen What I Say O. :wink:
  • artsurf
    Options
    Managed to confirm 2 tickets for Porto at last...

Depart Jan 12th for 7 days, can't wait, all for £16.

Will apply for a electron card ASAP,

Art
  • Quark_GB
    Options
    Pobbles wrote: »
    Just booked Bournemouth to Murcia,in Feb.
    Seats free,and £40 taxes,which is fair enough,but total of £16 for using debit card,for two passengers is a rip off.

Iv'e just paid £32 dd charges for two bookings. :eek: (Only cost£4 in Aug return for two). And £40 taxes on one. (Nil on the other) :beer:

But if I wait until my Electron card arrives. (Probably tomorrow :rolleyes: ).

Then the cheap flights will likely be gone anyway.

But it's still cheap enough. And will be cheaper still when I get my Electron card. (Until they find a more obscure card to use!! But hope not!).
  • Quark_GB
    Options
    artsurf wrote: »
    Managed to confirm 2 tickets for Porto at last...

Depart Jan 12th for 7 days, can't wait, all for £16.

Will apply for a electron card ASAP,

Art

You are welcome! :cool:
  • kingston_toon
    Options
    Its really not worth the hassle or the money.

Who goes away with no check in luggage?

Who really wants to pay £16.00 just to use the Maestro Card?
    (Maestro.. 'the new cash'.. so Mastercard tells us)

Erm... that would be me! I can happily do 7 days away with hand luggage, and small shampoos / shower gels etc in the plastic bag. But by all means keep on taking that checked luggage - it's people like you who subsidise people like me! :)

(Oh, and use Visa Electron - no card charges that way)
  • Sleebag
    Options
    Just booked two return flights for me and my partner to Krakow in Poland in January for 0p each, but...

Taxes and fees came to a total of £86, 1 hold bag and two airport check-in's added another £36, and credit card charge brought the total to £138.

This is the first time I've booked through Ryanair, and the website is awful! It flashes at you like Blackpool illuminations, and the charges are sooooo confusing.

That said, £138 return for two of us to Poland is still really good (one return flight with easy jet for one person at the same time was going to be £139.99) but it's still £138 over the 0p they advertise.

First time I've posted, love the site!
  • MrSmartprice
    MrSmartprice Posts: 17,625 Forumite
    Options
    Sleebag wrote: »
    Just booked two return flights for me and my partner to Krakow in Poland in January for 0p each, but...

Taxes and fees came to a total of £86, 1 hold bag and two airport check-in's added another £36, and credit card charge brought the total to £138.

This is the first time I've booked through Ryanair, and the website is awful! It flashes at you like Blackpool illuminations, and the charges are sooooo confusing.

That said, £138 return for two of us to Poland is still really good (one return flight with easy jet for one person at the same time was going to be £139.99) but it's still £138 over the 0p they advertise.

First time I've posted, love the site!

We've never had a problem with the website, apart from occasionaly it gets very busy and slows down.

There are 1p flights which include taxes if you look for them. We have booked Birmingham to Porto for 4p for 2 return flights.:)

As for taking bags, checking in at the airport, and paying by credit card, they are choices that you made. We take cabin bags only, check in online and pay by Electron card, so we avoid those charges. Your choice, our choice.;)

But that's what moneysaving is all about. With Ryanair you play by their rules or pay for it. Hope you enjoy Krakow, it's on our list of places to go in 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure