URGENT! 1p Ryanair European flights to 60+ European destinations. Ends Fri 21 Nov '08

Options

Comments

• mummyhaynes
    Options
    I have booked 1p flights from bournemouth Sat 29th Nov to Gerona return Mon 1st Dec no taxes just card charges (taking only hand luggage, bookin online, so no charges there) booked 4* HB hotel in Lorret De Mar £25.62 each on otbeach site and hire car £26.00 Total £93.28 Cheap weekend break duty free shopping relax before christmas rush........What more can you ask !
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    I want to take advantage of the 1p flights but I'm still unsure if I will be free on the week I wish to travel. Does anyone know if I book cheap flights and am unable to travel will I be faced with cancellation fees?

thanks

You don't cancel you just don't fly and will only lose the money it cost you ie 1p plus cc charges if you don't have an Electron card.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    richeep wrote: »
    Plenty of £0.00 flights but by the time you add taxes, it's £87 just to get to Dublin for a weekend in January.:mad: Usual Ryanair con.

Not a con at all, if you read the restrictions for your departure airport you'll find the 1p flights are generally not applicable at the weekend or at least not on a Friday and Sunday.
  • Markyboy74
    Options
    I booked return flights to Palma, Mallorca flying out 24 December, returning 28 December, at good times of the day, for a total of £28, including all taxes.

I selected hand luggage only, plus online check in, and it cost £10 each way in taxes, plus a £4 credit card fees each way. I don't particularly like Ryanair, but had been looking at flights with Easyjet, which would have been more than £100.
  • just booked flights from bristol to milan, for £16 (with a debit card)...bargain! so pleased its fab! :D
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    just booked flights from bristol to milan,

Don't forget it is Milan Bergamo

http://www.sacbo.it/Airpor/portalProcess.jsp?languageID=2

so perhaps consider visiting Bergamo
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • Villa198
    Options
    2 ret flights to Barcelona from Manchester in Feb £16.04. I think I`ll get one of those electron cards for next time. Still a great offer.

There are 1p flights outside the offer period but you have to pay the taxes.
  • MrSmartprice
    MrSmartprice Posts: 17,625 Forumite
    Options
    We have just booked our new year break. We are off to Porto in January. (Been before and we love the place!) 2 return flights, total cost £0.04. Now that's what I call a bargain! :)
  • KathM_2
    Options
    Booked 4 return flights to Nantes from Liverpool in Feb, coming back mid week half term for £4.04 total. Could get to like inset days, when they're sensibly placed, like they are this Feb. La Machine here we come!
  • newsgroup_monkey
    Options
    Lovely jubbly.

Just got back from Dublin yesterday (1p each way).

Now booked for Berlin in January.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure