We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

PPI Reclaiming discussion Part III

1…993994996998999…1194

Comments

  • booi666
    booi666 Posts: 745 Forumite
    marshallka wrote: »
    Difference in me and you then. Boo, I really need this back and that is why I cannot joke about PPI and debts the way that some can.:confused:

    You will win and then can you give it to ME please...:j :j

    Not a problem, send me your bank details:eek:

    I dont know your credit thingy and to publish it i wouldnt ask.
    but may be i can help you i dont know.:eek:

    Ask di what i mean:A
    :j Let him who be deceived ,be deceived:j
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Rosey21 wrote: »
    Can anyone Help. can I recliam PPI if I took out a loan with HSBC in 1998 renewed/extended in 2002 and finished paying back in April 2007. They tell me I can't because it is over 6 years old???
    Who tells you you can't:confused: .?

    This would depend on if you or the bank have the paperwork for this.

    What are your reasons for reclaiming Rosey??
  • pinknico
    pinknico Posts: 3,261 Forumite
    I believe you can on the grounds that you have only found out about mis selling. Have you rung the FOS ?they will tell you one way or t'other.
    DS1 12/10/04
    DS2 13/07/06
    DD1 06/12/07
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    booi666 wrote: »
    Not a problem, send me your bank details:eek:

    I dont know your credit thingy and to publish it i wouldnt ask.
    but may be i can help you i dont know.:eek:

    Ask di what i mean:A
    Di, what does Boo mean here....:confused::confused:
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Rosey21 wrote: »
    Can anyone Help. can I recliam PPI if I took out a loan with HSBC in 1998 renewed/extended in 2002 and finished paying back in April 2007. They tell me I can't because it is over 6 years old???

    Rosie, I agree with Marshallka and I think you should still try to reclaim and complain on this.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • booi666
    booi666 Posts: 745 Forumite
    marshallka wrote: »
    Di, what does Boo mean here....:confused::confused:


    Do it as a pm please:eek:
    :j Let him who be deceived ,be deceived:j
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    pinknico wrote: »
    I am trying to be patient Di, but why can't they say what they are doing ?
    e.g asking Picture for paperwork etc?
    I dont even know if my claim is within the FSCS rules as I know these can be different to the FOS, I have tried to read the FSA handbook about FSCS and compenstion and what they can payout on but cant find the section on RIPPED OFF!!
    Pinknico, I don't know how you manage to stay so calm on this...

    I would be tearing out my hair. Have you tried writing to the head at the FSCS and telling them all this...??

    I also could not understand how they were allowed to sell their assets but leave their liabilities. :confused:
    What about putting a complaint in higher to FOS about the handling of your complaint by them and the FSCS...
  • pinknico
    pinknico Posts: 3,261 Forumite
    marshallka wrote: »
    Difference in me and you then. Boo, I really need this back and that is why I cannot joke about PPI and debts the way that some can.:confused:

    You will win and then can you give it to ME please...:j :j

    Same with me Marshallka, if I hadnt won back with mint and BOS mortgage and secured loan would be in arrears, I really need the FSCS to get a move on so I can start to live again.
    DS1 12/10/04
    DS2 13/07/06
    DD1 06/12/07
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Boo, will dig out your info and PM Marshallka.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • marshallka wrote: »
    When credit crunched first joined his first post was to blame all the PPI reclaimers for the loss of his job.... that I will not take... patronising or not. I did not make him feel welcome and never will. I stood up for something I believed in - after all this is a PPI RECLAIMING thread... he was entitled to his opinion though but I just cannot help fighting back... its me...:o

    If you dont like what i say, ignore me.

    You hijakced the prvious thread that lots of people were taking with a pinch of salt, then start throwing insults around. Saying that YOU feel that the thread was inappropriate, contary to many posters.

    Take a step back, please. You are being such an over powering nature its not funny anymore.

    If you dont like the post, leave it. Simple
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.