Forum Home» Old Style MoneySaving

November 2008 Grocery Challenge - Page 105

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

November 2008 Grocery Challenge

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
1K replies 79.5K views
199100101102103105»

Replies

• I forgot to update this. My November total was £342.49
  • donnajtdonnajt Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Week 4 (26 Nov)

Only spent £37.44 week 4 - so I am well under budget and although the freezer is full the cupboards are starting to empty out -but this is a good thing as I have made myself use all those BOGOF jars etc that I never ever wanted and filling up with stuff I use all the time, actually had a cold sweat when I realised I only had 4 tins of chopped tins lol!

DECLARING £162.96 this month - I am not sure how? and I've stayed out of Tesco from 26th to today (when I've shopped online for tomorrow delivery!)

am keeping budget at £275 and I've almost got £50 in Tesco food stamps hooray!
    Slinkies 3st by summer (loss to date 10.5lbs)
    FlyMarketeers £1k by summer (sealed tin)
  • Flylady_FlowerFlylady_Flower Forumite
    2.9K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Sorry not been on for a while, busy with other stuff but have been trying to keep up... well done to those who have achieved their challenge this month...

Right, I am declaring at £210.90 (was actually £170.90 in receipts but I lost one which was for £39+ so added on £40 to be safe)

Very pleased, as well under budget and had to top right up as the cupboard was bare last week...

I won't be in Decembers challenge as we go away next week, but will resume again in January... all the best to everyone and just incase I forget...

:xmastree: :xmassmile :snow_laug :santa2: :snow_grin :rudolf: :xmassign: :rudolf: :snow_grin :santa2: :snow_laug :xmassmile :xmastree:
    LBM April 2013 - £29,000.00
    Vanquis CC's PAID - Debenhams SC PAID - A+L OD PAID - Asda CC £783.75
    Barclaycard CC £1400.78 - BoS CC PAID - Freemans Cat PAID
    F/D Loan & CC £1458.96 - Santander Loan PAID - Mum Loan PAID
    RBS OD PAID - F/D OD £1026.52
    Weekly Grocery Challenge - £95.00 budget / spend £-
  • BarneysmomBarneysmom Forumite
    10.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I totally lost track this month, so I've just updated my sig after spending £19.00 at Mr.M's
    So I can I think declare now with £20.20p left, so that's £159.80 spent, I think?
  • SmlSaveSmlSave Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally added up what I spent! :rolleyes: £176.82 for Nov :eek: :D please
    Currently studying for a Diploma - wish me luck :)

Phase 1 - Emergency Fund - Complete :j
    Phase 2 - £20,000 Mortgage Fund - Underway
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • shelovestobuystuffshelovestobuystuff Forumite
    2.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Too busy to tally up earlier but my November total is £246.72:D
    "Reaching out to touch the stars dont forget the flowers at your feet".
  • candygirl wrote: »
    Tghere was a bloke in front of me with a bag of very weird brown coloured phallic shaped veggies.No idea what they were though :eek: :eek:

Cassava possibly?

http://home.planet.nl/~eljee/cassave.jpg
    Feb GC £41.23/£90 :o
    Debt £0/£2140 (everything bar the mortgage). 16th Month 0% interest, ends May 2009.Mortgage - £54000
    Competitions won: Gu Chocolates (Jan n/r)